It's my win. It always is

#and our team.. Fairy Tail Team A - Gray Fullbuster

... "Let's kick ass!" Said Gray while heading towards the  Arena, which caused us and the people around us to cheer out loud. Once all competitors arrived the centre, a huge and I mean huge city was created out of nothing along with copies from the competitors and teleportign them into 8 different locations, while a Lacrima Vision then appears in front of the audience, allowing them to keep track of what is happening inside the city. Chapati Lola then begins to explain the rules of Hidden.

Chapati states that the eight participants are unaware of the whereabouts of each other and that they are to look for each other and try to gather as many points as possible. A point may be earned when a participant successfully lands an attack, either physical or Magical, on an opponent. A point would be deducted from the attacked participant. The city then begins to be filled with clones of the participants, confusing the competitors who begin to question what is going on. Chapati proceeds to explain that attacking the clones of the participants would result into a point being deducted from the attacking participant and just after he ended, a bell rang and so this years HIDDEN began.

-( You know what happened so I'm going to skip it...)-

Soon, the game ended with Sabertooth in the lead, followed by Raven Tail, Lamia Scale, Blue Pegasus, Mermaid Heel, Quatro Cerberus, Team Fairy Tail B and Team Fairy Tail A in last place. The audience ridicules our guild for our poor performance, angering Natsu who had to be calmed down by Erza and Elfman and told not to do anything or he would be punished. Gray apologized for his pitiful performance, but I told him that it's was only the first round and that we were going to win, no matter what. He walked off in disappointment and anger, swearing to get back at Raven Tail and Sabertooth for the humiliation they pulled him through. I felt bad for him, but now wasn't the time to get angry because Mato was about to announce the next event.

" Okay now let today's fights begin! " shouted Mato while catching everyone's attention once again. "So the first fight will be Ren Akatsuki from Blue Pegasus vs. Araña Webb from Mermaid Heel. " and as soon as he finished louds ' Go Ren! ' or ' You can do this, you are part of Mermaid Heel's ' could be heard and so their fight began.

-Start the song now... -

Ren clearly won, giving them 10 points for their Team. The next battle was Warcry from Cuatro Puppy against Orga Nanagear from Sabertooth. Orga kicked ass and won, giving their team another 10 points. Then I was called to battle against... well you already know who. The whole arena wanted a re-match because of what had happened so many years ago, and so was I. I couldn't help but evilly grin, while I entered the arena, with Flare from Raventail as well. This year I was sure I would make her pay for what she did to me. Playing so dirty, nullifying my magic from their stand. Pathetic.

" I have been waiting for us to fight again for so many years now, red haired freak. " I hissed. " Oh, you aren't the only one, Blondie. " She replied coldly looking at me with her eyes filled with madness. Then the bell rang, announcing that the fight had begun. Hair Shower - Falcon Blast she charged towards me as her hair created a nuke look like a battle rocked aiming at me quickly and shouting. She was quick, but not as quick as someone needs to be to hit me. I quickly dodged it jumping to my left, while screaming "Schenider Kick". The attack consists of re-equipping a chainsaw and revving it up to the point were I'm visible on the blade itself and once enough power has been charged, I leap at my ' victim' while doing a few front flips before bringing, what looks like my foot down upon her head. This is only a trick, however as I kept going with the flip to bring the chainsaw down on my opponent and bisecting them. Yeah, I said bisecting them. The victims of this attack are usually so stunned by the sudden and deadly attack that all they can say before they are merciless assassinated is " That's not a kick ! " before being sliced in two by my chainsaw.

She didnt saw it coming, but before I was able to cut her into little pieces she shouted "Hair Shild" and her hair quickly formed a barrier that protected her from being teared appart from my attack. But even if it was able to stop it a bit, I did manage to cut through it and proceeded to slice her as the whole Arena was holding their breaths.

Dust was floating all over the place and all they could hear was Flare's agonizing screams of pain. Yeah I was making her suffer.She needed to feel the pain. She humiliated me in front of everyone. I could feel the sweet taste of the darkness inside of me that started surrounding me each time I sliced her skin open, over and over but I wouldn´t let it take over me. I wasn't like that. That was the monster inside of me. The monster I feared and knew so well. the side of me intoxicated with madness, hate and emptiness. My cold hearted dark side.

Once I regained the lost control of my own body once again, I stopped. Scared. "What have I done?" was all that my mind kept saying me.

Thankfully when the dust settled, I was able to recognize the damage I did to her with just one attack.

She was laying on the ground, groaning, while her body had deep open cuts and bruises all over it and her long, strong hair layed there too. Cut. She sure wasn't going to be able to attack in that state, so the bell rang. Declaring it my win. "It always is" I mumbled to myself while heading towards the red haired woman laying on the ground, who looked at me with horror all over her face, like she was seying death itself, she was afraid of me.

" I'm sorry Flare..." I said quietly, while looking a the ground and kneeling besides her to heal her a bit.  ' You wanted to teach her a lesson not kill her! ' said the voice in my head making me feel even more guilty than I was. " Done. " I said while standing up and walking away. Everybody gave out louds ' oh god she's so kind ' or ' Awww, look at her, she has a golden heart' but they didn't knew that me. The girl they considered sweet and caring right there, had felt the need  to kill Flare a minute ago.

Before I arrived the exit I heard her voice shaking into a " T- thanks ". I smiled and went over to Fairy Tail's stand, where people were cheering and celebrating at maximum, which made me sigh before they all came and hugged me for my win.

The last team to battle was Fairy Tail Team B Mystogan against one of the 10th magic saints Jura Neekis from Lamia Scale. I was tired and needed to think about what just happened so I teleported to my house, where I saw Zeref sleeping on the bed. He looked so cute when he was asleep that I laid besides him and while holding him close against me, I directed myself to dreamland.

- No one's p.o.v -

-Back at the games-

Erza was watching the fight carefully. She wouldn't even flinch in order to keep her concentration at maximum. After all it was Jellal who was fighting against one of the 10th mages saints. Her body was tense, and her head was over thinking everything. " What would happen if he attacks like this... " "No, that's stupid because then Jura would do this... but he could always try this..." she argued with herself while Mira noticed her friend and giggled. She cared a lot about that masked blue haired man. "Oh they would be such a cute couple.. Jerza... Oh that sounds lovely! " she said herself, while Erza's face turned the colour of her hair. " W-what are you talking a-about Mira?! " she asked embarrassed. " Ups I said it out loud... " the take over mage giggled. " Aye... " replied now the re-equip mage while facing her secret crush once again.

And the it finished. The bell rang and she couldn't believe what she was seeing. Jellal was defeated!

She ran towards the boy and hold him close to her body while charging him to the infirmary while Matto announced the points for that day...

Sabertooth - 20p.

Lamia Scale - 16p.

Blue Pegasus - 14p.

Fairy Tail Team A - 10p.

Raven Tail - 8p.

Mermaid Heel - 3p.

Cuatro Puppy - 2p.

and lastly Fairy Tail Team B - 1p.

________________________________________________________________________________

Hey you like this chapter?  Vote and Comment. 

This chapter isn´t so long but I have many exams coming, starting tomorrow and I have to learn...

I will update ASAP but you know school is more important...

Lots of love,

-KillerGirl2404