Trainig and him.

# let the training begin...

-timeskip 3 months-

"Wow princess you have already mastered all the 'easy' kind of magic...

Now you should go to the spirits world to finish your training with the celestial kind of magic, before I start teaching you celestial dragonslayer magic. I'll tell you what comes afterwards,first you need to finish your training there, and maybe they'll take you to earth land to buy more keys so here you have an never ending amount of jewels and remember if you need my help just summon me." Said Stella while giving me a hug.

"Thanks Stella, see you when I finish... Open the gate of the lion, Leo " I said.

Suddenly Loke appeared next to me.

"Princess!! it's been a while, how are you? do you wanna train?" Started saying Loke when I cut him off with a warm hug and told him to take me to the spirits world where I would finish mastering celestial magic.

He did as I said and in less than I minute we were there.

-Time skip ( after mastering celestial magic) -

Loke: " Lucy, I know you won't like it but maybe it's a good idea if we go to earthland to buy keys... I'm just saying..."

Me:" ugh... Yeah I think I should do it.. And I will pay a visit at them too, maybe they have changed" *laughing* "I don't think they will but, lets see."

"Me the princess of all demand a portal to be open" and a portal to earth land was open.

We walked through it and appeared in front of some random magic-store. After I bought everything I wanted,

We stated waking, when I noticed we were close to my old house. I decided to go check and teleported me and Loke inside. The inside was still the same. There was someone here though, because my letters weren't there anymore. Oh god. They've read them. Now a dark aura was surrounding me I guess because Loke looked at me a bit afraid.

I told Loke he should head back and I would call him later so I stayed there alone till I decided to go check on them. I put my hood on and I teleport to Makarovs office ,he was reading some dirty magazines until he noticed me and threw them away.

Makarov p.o.v

I was reading my weakly Mage magazine when I noticed someone in my office. I threw my magazine to the floor hoping the hooded person didn't realize it. Then I said: "Hey, what brings you here today?"

When she suddenly took her hood out and showed her face. It was, it was Lucy. She looked different, but I was sure it was her.

"Hey Makarov... " she said while giving me a cold glare.

Wow what had happened to her I asked to myself when she said "well fake Nakamas and lies happened to me. " She said answering my question it was like she could read my mind...

"Yeah, I can read your mind " wait what? How is it possible? I asked to myself again, forgetting what she just said. "Well I'm the chosen one. Am the princess of all. I'm the balance of the world" she simply answers me. Now she was smiling at me, when she hugged me and said "I missed you master Makarov." "Oh I have missed you too Lucy! You are the light of the guild without you nothing is the same " I said almost crying." Yeah... I just came here to tell you I'm fine. Please can you keep what I told you as a secret?" She asked politely. "Of course my child" I said quickly. "Well I got to go now , see you when I finish my training old man she said while smiling and then she disappeared.

Lucy's p.o.v

I teleported to a random place. It looked like an island. I started walking to clear my mind because I felt my head being overwhelmed with thoughts. When I crashed into someone. I fell to my butt and the figure fell to his nose. I shouted Gomen and so did he. We started to laugh until we looked at each others face. It was him. My laugh faded right away, when I realized it he stopped laughing too. We looked at each other for a while in silence. Then he suddenly started crying. I was surprised by this and went closer to him, to calm him down. He turned his face around, to see me while I was leaning forward to burry his face in my chest ( don't think anything perverse) and we suddenly kissed.

First we both wanted to go back, but our lips felt so good, that this innocent kiss turned into something more intense. Our tongues were fighting for dominance. I was so concentrated in him, I didn't notice one of my keys shining. He grabbed my head with one hand and laid me down on the floor. We were still kissing, until I broke the kiss because of lack of oxygen when I suddenly see Stella standing there, with her mouth open. He stopped kissing my neck, when he realized the presence of the dragon and whispered something in my ear and disappeared.

She was still in shock. I was blushing, really hard when she suddenly took my hand and forced me to go to the dragon realm.

__________________________

Wow! She's in trouble! Don't you think? What do you think she will do? Who is he 😉 we all know the answear.

Leave me suggestions in the comments, It really means a lot to me if you do.

-KillerGirl2404