The mere existance

#It was obvious they wouldn't had been able to destroy her creation if they didn't have her boyfriend by their side, so she decided to change that.

"Honey boo, why are you helping them?" Lucy asked with an innocent tone and face. . " Ne Lucy... Please stop. We'll talk. I know how you are feeling, but trust me killing isn't the answer! Once you regain conscious again you'll feel the pain, as twice as strong. There won't be anyone, and what's worse is that you will be the one who killed them. All the ones who cared for you will be dead. They are humans, everyone makes mistakes. Lucy, love, please, trust me. I know how it feels. I know the anger that is laying in your heart. All the hearted. Everything. Your need to kill. You think that only then, you'll be able to live fully but that's the biggest lie. After you kill your first pray, something unlocks inside of you. It's truly evil. I've seen it. I've lived with it. And trust me its hell. You'll never be able to be the same you again. Never. " Zeref finished talking as a tear started to fall down his face to the ground. He knew all the pain she's feeling right know and talking about it brings back the memories.

-Flashback-

-One day 400 years ago-

The stars were shining and the night was quiet. Not even the wind could be heard at a little village. But at midnight something changed. " Acnologia what is that what you have for me? " Asked a younger Zeref. He looked at his best friend and Step- father. He found him years ago, while he was send to exile from his hometown for murdering his brother. His parents were afraid of him, just like the others. His powers were increasing with time, but at the age of 9 they went berzerk and attacked everything at his range. Sadly his little brother was there when that happened and got shot by it. Making him die ipso facto. This made the fear at the little village grew stronger and soon they threw him out, even though he didn't do it on purpose and he was feeling so much pain and felt so much guilt, they send him away. Walking around almost 5 months after it the young Zeref found a cave, where Acnologia was resting. Soon they became close to each other and would do everything for each other. "Well what about if we go get revenge on the ones that hurt you so much?" asked Acnologia with a serious face. " Ok then. " Replied the young Zeref coldy while giving him an evil smirk.

-end of flashback-

Lucy's guild mates were shocked at the sight they got in front of them. Lucy was laughing and crying at the same time. But the tears weren't from joy... They were tears filled with the sadness and misery inside of her. But her laugh , was completely different it sounded wicked, evil, and filled with madness. Her eyes showed nothing more than pain. The pain raising inside of her was too much, but she( A/N: her dark side) wouldn't give up that easy. After a while of her non decided emotions, she stopped crying. Only to laugh like a real psycopath louder and louder each time and say " You want this, now get over it already. They have caused us so much pain. " "What the hell is happening? " they all asked Zeref. " Well she's fighting with herself. " Simply explained Zeref they all nodded but didn't truly understand. Their attention was now caught on Lucy again, once she finished with a " I didn't want him to come, but you guys are asking for it " before the dark deathly aura grew stronger and she finished with " open the gate of the demon : Shi akuma" and a tall demon appeared in front of them.

He looked like the transformation of Mira, satan soul: Sitri, but a lot more scarier. He had black scales covering his hole body, even the places where Mira remained human. His hair was just like Natsu's but in another color. It wasn't salmon pink. It was midnight black/blue. His eyes reflected pure evil. " Hime!" He said looking at Lucy " I see you have joined the dark side... great. " He ended when Lucy told him to attack the guild. He obeyed but Mirajane and Zeref where a attempting to fight him. "Ugh. " said Lucy as she summoned someone else to handle it too. " Open the gate of the angel: Angelina " "Hime! Long time no see." Exclaimed the beautiful woman appearing with a big smile on her face, which soon faded when she looked at the 'evil' Lucy." Please hime, don't let yourself get consumed by the darkness. " She was cut of by Lucy telling her to help his brother, the demon she previously summoned. Then she attacked the ones the demon and angel duo weren't fighting with, and this was Team A... Again. " Karyūnohōkō (fire dragon roar) " chanted Natsu, while flames came out from his mouth. " Eādragon hōkō (air dragon roar) " joined Wendy. " Ice make- ice arrows" Gray shouted too. " Tetsu doragon hōkō" joined Gajell " Re - equip : heavens wheel armor, Blumenblatt" Erza screamed. The others joined too, and in less than a second their combined attack seemed to hit Lucy. But when the powder settled down, she was eating their attack... Again! but this time they didn't expected it, because it consited of Natsu's, Wendy's, and Gajell's roars, Erza's blades, Gray's Ice, Lisanna's penguin form ice, Master's secret guild light attack and Levy's power- adder runes.