Spirits realm

Lucy's p.o.v

I woke up and saw many people around me. I looked at them closer and they weren't people they were spirits... Many, many spirits were around me. I heard some of them say " the princess is back" and others say "no way ,she's the princess!!" while there was a little group that stood there saying " Layla is that your daughter" . Then I heard Loke scream " get away people! give her some space for spirits sakes" and they all obeyed. I sat on the bed where I was laying when I saw Aries coming to me with my keys and my whip, but this time they were 14 golden keys in it. I thought I was dreaming so I slowly rub my eyes to see if what I was seeing was true, and for my surprise, yes it was! When Aries finally got up to me she handed me my whip and the 14 golden keys with some silver ones and a pair of bronze ones. Here it looked like I had at least 100 of them. Leo then started walking to me saying " Lucy you are the celestial queen" I couldn't believe what I was hearing "You finally found the 14 keys. You are probably asking what happened to the celestial Mage Yukino, well she was killed by Minerva the same day I took you back here..." now there was a death silence in the room, nobody even breathed. I suddenly feel my eyes watery and then tears start to fall from my eyes to my cheeks to the floor. "The last thing she said is that she wanted the queen to rule her kingdom again. She wanted you to have the rest of the keys you didn't have... She then said she wanted you to fight in her honor, she wanted you to keep that golden heart of yours, that was kind and caring to everyone that would give a second chance to everybody, a true leader." When he finished I whispered between sobs "Yukino, my friend, my Nakama I promise you I will. I promise I will take good care of your spirit family and I promise I will be all you expect me to be"

~Time skip 1 week later~

I keep on looking at the last golden key... Why is is so important? why do I feel the need in me to open it?

I will ask Loke when I see him. Now it's time for a bath. I'm in a big room, with big walls and amazing painting. It has a king size bed in the middle, where I'm lying. It also have a big book shelf with an amazing amount of books, there's also an immense walk-in closet, with beautiful clothes in it.

After I took a shower I try one of the dresses. It is a knee long black dress with silver decorations. I put some golden heels and summon cancer to ask him if he could do my hair.

After he's done I thank him and walk out to see Loke, who blushed a bit when he saw me and said " well you look beautiful my princess " with that I started blushing madly... It has been so long since someone has said a compliment to me. We started walking around when I remembered the 14th golden key and I asked him about it. His eyes widen, like plates and then he said, only the chosen one gets that one key. He said its a celestial dragon called Stella. My eyes widen when he said it. A dragon! Then I said something not even myself knowing what I said and my keys appeared in my hand and the 14th key, the dragon key was glowing when I summoned it " Me queen of the spirits summon open the gate of the celestial dragon, Stella" everyone jaws dropped when I said that, I didn't even knew how to use this new key but when I held it I knew. Then a light flash appeared and a beautiful shining golden scaled dragon appeared right in front of us.

I could tell Loke was scared by just looking at him but I fell like I already knew her. Wait how did I knew it was a her? All I knew in that moment is that I wanted to hug her, like a long lost friend, but I didn't knew her, did I?

__________________________

Hope you like this chapter...

Please leave a comment and vote :) it would mean the world to me!!

Well I know it's not good but it's the best I could do on my little phone.

Love you,

Take care baes

Ps: I will update ASAP

~KillerGirl2404