Still part of me

Taehyung's p.o.v

I woke up feeling no warmth next to me and no strong arms wrapped around me. I sat up looked at the empty spot next to me. I got up and dressed in some of Jungkook's sweatpants and went downstairs to look for my Kookie.

I stopped walking before I hit the kitchen because I heard voices and my name put into the conversation.

"Taehyung was strong and he had this dominate aura, I don't know I didn't think it was normal, what does that mean Jin?" Jungkook was talking about me to Jin, but what for?"

"I don't know Jungkook, it could be many things. Had he ever done that before when you guys had sex?"

"No never, he was always so submissive, never demanded me to do something before and the scary thing is I submitted to him, I'm and Alpha no one came make me submit." There was silence indicating Jin was probably thinking.

"Wait! I think I know what it means." I walked and looked around the corner to get a view of what they were doing. Jin grabbed a book and flipped some pages. "Ah-ha I got it, what was Tae's devil side's name again?" Why is he mentioning Gucci?

"Uh Gucci." Jungkook answered shortly. "Okay Gucci isn't dead." WAIT WHAT! "WHAT!"

"Well he himself is but his spirit isn't, I don't know how to explain it. Gucci had the strength of a true-blood Alpha maybe stronger and the fire red eyes like you. Gucci was a part Tae his whole life, he was just not activated or something like that yet. So when Tae killed him, he kept his every feature domination and everything."

"I don't understand."

"Taehyung is still half demon Jungkook, his demon side could come out at any moment, angry, sad, anxious, during sex, scared, he kind of helps Tae in bad situations. You never know. He is kind of like an alpha." Holy shit.

"That's crazy. So Gucci can come out at any time and maybe hurt someone?" Jungkook asked with concern in his eyes. "oh no no, this says that he is in half control, he can choose when he wants to take full control and knowing TaeTae that shouldn't be hard but he could still hurt someone if he truly wanted to." Jungkook nodded. I could still be a danger. Oh shit right when I was getting better, I ran upstairs, feeling Jungkook notice me.

Jungkook's p.o.v

I felt Taehyung run upstairs..... WAIT RUN UPSTAIRS!!? "Shit Tae heard everything." Jungkook said to Jin. "What do you mean heard everything?"

"He must of come downstairs to look for me and heard us." I said quickly and ran upstairs towards our room. I slowly opened the door and looked at Tae, he was sitting at the edge of the bed fiddling with his fingers, looking down.

"Tae baby... Did you hear everything?" I asked softly. He looked up with tears in his eyes and nodded. "aw don't worry, it won't be like last time okay, you would be in control hun." I sat down and pick Tae to sit on my lap. "But what if I lose control like you do with your wolf?" He was still looked down at his hands. I lifted his head up with my finger by his chin. "That is very rare and I bet with a little kiss all over the face it would make you come back to yourself." I began kissing him all over the face and he began giggling.

"Don't worry love, like you heard Jin say, he is kind of like your safe place, he helps you through bad situations. It will be okay. And not gonna lie it was sexy when you acted all domanite last night, I loved it, that better happen more." He blushed and hit my shoulder. "Nasty ass don't speak like that." I chuckled.

"Sorry can't resist, you aren't wearing a shirt." He gasped when he realised and tried to cover up but I stopped him. "Ah ah no no baby, I love the view, don't cover it." He blushed harder. I kissed him softly on the lips. "Come on love let's go and wake the pups and go downstairs. Jin was making breakfast before we spoke." He nodded kissing me again and got up and started to walk out.

"Still not wearing a shirt tiger." He ran and grabbed my hoodie from the closet and then finally ran out. I fucking love him.

Taehyung is strong boy.... 😏