traumatized

Jungkook's p.o.v
The next day

Ever since when Taehyung woke up and he kind of freaked out he hasn't talked much. He won't talk to any of us, especially not me. Everytime he looks at me he cries, Jin said it could be for two reason. One, it's because I have cuts and bruises everywhere from 'him' more like V, or two because 'he' killed my father.

I tried telling him so many times it wasn't his fault but he screams and cries denying the truth. Right now I was out side his hospital room waiting for Jin to get done with asking the question I wanted him to ask Taehyung.

I then heard whimpers. " No I don't want them near me I-Im a monster." Jin walked out with a sorrowful expression. "I heard I know." Jin sadly nodded. "I'm so sorry Jungkook, I didn't know he would act like this."

"It's fine hyung, no one knew. I just- I just thought if he saw the pups he would come a little bit but he is just- I don't know what to do." Jin patted me on the shoulder with a sigh.

"Don't worry Kook he will come around soon. We just need to take small steps and all you need to worry about right now is your kids. I will take care of Taehyung for now since I'm the only one he will sort of talk to." Sighed and nodded.

"You right but are you sure you can take care-"

"Yes Jungkook just go spend time with Do-Hyun and Seo-Yoon, they are your motional support and they need their appa right now so don't worry. They are both with Yoongi and Jimin so go. Go to your other babies." I slightly smiled and walked away.

Time skip

I went to Yoongi and Jimins' room and  knocked on the door. Jimin opened the door holding Do-Hyun. "Ah look Hyunie appas' here." Do-Hyun giggled and it sounded just like his momma. Jimin motioned for me to take him and I gladly excepted.

"Hi Hyunie baby, I missed you so so much." I kissed him all over the face and he again giggled. "You guys are adorable. I'm glad to see like this Jungkook." I smiled agreeing with him.

"Where is Seo-Yoon?"

"Oh she is with Yoongi in the living room." I nodded and walked in with Do-Hyun still in my arms. " Jungkook-ah missing your babies." Yoongi asked getting off the couch with Seo-Yoon.

"Yes so much." He smiled trading me babies, I can't have both of them in my arms, my left arm is still a little injured. "Hello YoYo, I missed you baby girl." She smiled that familiar body smile. She might be an alpha like me but she has so many of Tae's features, except she has my eyes.

"How is he?" Yoongi asked while we sat on the couch. " Still the same, he doesn't want me near him and doesn't want the twins near him because if their safety. He opened up to Jin but no one else. Hyungs' what if he never opens up to me and never wants to see the twins again!" I started babbling.

"Don't worry Jungkook, he will open up, he is just traumatized from what happened and he is blaming himself for everything. He will come to his senses don't worry ok, it will be ok." Yoongi sad and I took a deep breath and nodded.

"Ok maybe I'm over thinking. Like Jin said we need to take small steps and everything will be all right. I need to spend time with the pups and worry about their health."

"Yes and Jin has Taehyung."

"Yeah I know. I'm just worried."

I don't know how long The wants to keep his distance and I don't know if he will ever come around but I need to stop thinking negative.

Yoongi, Jimin and I talked and played with the pups for a while until they fell asleep. "Ok guys I'm gonna go and put the pups to bed. I'm also tired so I'm gonna get some sleep."

"Are you sure? We can take care of them." I shook my head picking the pups both up as best I can not worrying about my throbbing arm. "No it's ok, I want to take them with them. I need them right now." They both nodded and bid their goodbyes.

I left going to my room. I put the pups in their cribs not forgetting to kiss them both on the foreheads. Then myself got ready for bed. I got into the soft blankets of Tae and my bed snuggling up to them.

I miss you Tae Tae please come around soon okay. I love you so much you don't even know.