plushies

Author's p.o.v
Two weeks later

After Jungkook and Taehyung finally reunited two weeks ago they have been taking it day by day. Taehyung was finally released from the hospital. He would have panic/anxiety attacks every once in a while, after that Tae would close himself for a couple hours, sometimes a whole day but he would be fine after that.

Jungkook tried asking him how the attacks would start and he would just tell him it was nothing and of course Jungkook knew that wasn't true but he didn't push Taehyung into telling him.

"Jiminie hyung where is kookie and the twins." Taehyung asked walking downstairs from their room, rubbing his sleepy eyes. "They went somewhere with Yoongi, I don't know where they went.(he does but shhh you don't know that 😉) "Do you know when they are coming back, I miss Kookie."

Jimin chuckled a little before answering him. "No I don't but don't worry he'll come back." Taehyung huffed and pouted, Jimin giggled. "I love seeing you like this little brother."

"What do you mean?" Tae scrunched his eyebrows. "You just back to normal, maybe not all the way but you just look happier then you did the last couple days. It makes me happy." Taehyung smiled and sat down with Jimin on the couch.

Taehyung's p.o.v

"I do don't I?" Jimin giggled and nodded. " It's all thanks to Kookie, he makes me feel like I'm safe, he treats me like I'm a glass flower that can break easily. I feel loved when I'm around him. He always treats our children like they are the only thing in the world. I feel I can tell him anything and he would listen. When I would have my panic or anxiety attacks and he asks how it started and I tell him it's nothing, he understands and doesn't ask again even though he knows I'm lying. Ugh I love him so much Jimin there is no words to explain it."

"I know Tae, I know." Jimin smiles at me. I suddenly feel arms rap around my shoulders I jumped but relax when I hear their voice. "And I love you, my Omega." I melt in Jungkook's arms. I turn around and jump in his arms and he catches me legs and I Rap them around his waist.

"I missed you Kookie even though I woke up five minutes ago and just found out you were gone." He laughs lightly, kissing me on the cheek and I pout. "I missed you too love but what's with the pout?" I point to my lips and he understands and kisses me softly on the lips." I smile widely when he release from each other's lips.

"Your so cute you know that." Jungkook says putting me down, still arms wrapped around my waist. "I know." He chuckles once again. I turn to look at Jimin and he is giggling with Yoongi hyung playing with the twins. Cute couple, I thought.

"But we are cuter." Jungkook whispers in my ear. I roll my eyes playfully. Him with his reading my thoughts through our link. "I know we are but can you stop reading my mind doofus." He pouts and I giggle pinching his cheeks. "And I'm the cute one." He smiles.

Jungkook let's go of me and I walk over to the pups. I grab Do-Hyun out if the car seat and kiss his forehead. "His baby." He stares at me with a little giggle. I start making funny faces and he begins laughing.

Seo-Yoon began whining. "Have they eaten yet?" I asked Kookie. "Yeah but it was an hour or two ago so they should be hungry again." I nodded. "I'll go make their bottles you guys relax." Jimin said running to the kitchen."

"I got you something Tae." Jungkook said walking over to a bag. I sat down as he took out something and walked over to me with it behind his back. He sat down also and revealed and tiger and bunny plushy. "Aw thank you Kookie." Jimin walked in with the bottles and I handed Do-Hyun to him and grabbed the plushies with a wide smile.

"While we were at the mall I saw these and immediately thought of you." I smiled. "The bunny plushy reminds me of you." He chuckled and tilted his head. "Why is that?" I shrugged. "When you smile you look like you have bunny teeth." He laughed. "Interesting."

" You were right kook they were hungry." Jimin said and he showed us the half empty bottle Seo-Yoon drank. While Do-Hyun only drank a little bit. "She is just like her father, definitely an appetite of an alpha." Jungkook said chuckling. "Do-hyung is just like me, he takes forever to eat." I nodded at my words. 

After they were finished with their bottles they fell asleep. Kook and I brought them to their room and settled them into their beds. Jungkook walked over to me and wrapped his arms around me and I laid my head on his chest.

"You know what I realised?" I hummed for him to answer. "We haven't finished becoming the Luna and Alpha of the pack." I gulped. "I don't think that's a good idea. For me to be Luna." I can feel him looking at me with confusion laced in his face.
"Why?"

"Jungkook, I killed some of your pack members and I'm pretty sure some of them were peoples mates so I don't think they would want me as their Luna." He rubbed the sides of my waist. "Baby don't worry, they don't blame you so no need to worry and again like I said millions of times, it wasn't your fault. So stop blaming yourself." I sighed and agreed. "I'm sorry."

"It's ok baby, I love you but please stop blaming yourself ok." I nodded and he kissed my neck softly and I quietly moaned. "W-we should go w-we dont want to wake them u-up." Jungkook agreed and we quietly ran out giggling    and laughing.

/————/

Who can guess what is gonna happen next chapter? 😏😈😏

/————/

I was thinking about changing the covers of my books, I don't know. Tell me what you guys think.