Results

Jungkook's p.o.v

We have been walking for the past hour, I couldn't shift into my wolf because I was holding a now sleeping Taehyung that was unable to walk at the moment because of his injuries.

Because we had to move to slow we Had Woozi and Namjoon shift and go ahead to check if it was safe and no sun kiss pack wolves waiting to attack.

I walked up to Yoongi walking beside him, I never got to thank him for what he did, we were too busy getting out of there. "Hey." He looked at me and smiled. "Hey Jungkook, how is he?" He asked looking at Taehyung.

"I don't know, he said he was fine because he barley got cut by the knife, but that doesn't go by his other injuries. I'm just worried." I kissed his forehead. "Don't worry Kook, he is tough." I know he is tough but I'm just scared for him, he is my love, I don't want him to be hurt.

We continued talking but we got interrupted when we heard groaning from Taehyung, he started to get hot. " Everyone stop for a second. Taehyung, what's wrong?" He was moving a little the best he can. "M-my body h-hurts." I gulped, I knew he wasn't fully ok. He has bruises everywhere and deep cuts. "Jungkook we need to hurry and get him to Jin now." Chanyeol stated and I nodded and began walking again.

Time skip

We finally arrived and Taehyung's pain has been getting worse, he now says it's his stomach that hurts the most and that really concerns me. The pack members that we're outside, froze from seeing Taehyung in this state but their faces brightened knowing the future Luna has been found.

We rushed to the pack hospital where Jin was waiting. "Jin! I need help now." I laid Tae down on one of the beds. Jin came to his side looking at his injuries. "Did Wonpil do this to him." I only nodded. "Is he ok?" He shrugged. "I don't know yet, I have to find what the cause of the problem is and then I can give you a yes or a no and hopefully it's a yes."

"Taehyung I'm going to check your injuries and then your babies ok?" He nodded scrunching his face him pain. "O-ok." It hurt seeing him like this. "I know what's causing it." I widened my eyes and looked at him waiting for the answer. "It's the pups, well it's actually the injuries but injuries are hurting the pups so it is also causing Taehyung pain."

"If we don't get those two little ones out of Taehyung now then they will die or even him.... Or even both. There is a possiblity that the pups will be fine is we get them out now. And if we down they will di-" I interrupted Jin, one, because I don't want to waste time talking instead of helping my three babies and two, because I didn't want to imagine Taehyung and the pups dying again.

"Ok I g-get it, but can you please hurry, I don't want to waste anymore time." He nodded. "I'm going to go Tae so Jin hyung can help save you and our babies ok." I kissed him on the forehead and walked away, well at least tried to because I was grabbed by the wrist. "K-kookie please d-dont go." His expression showed pain.

"I'm sorry love I have to but I promise I will be in here right when Jin is finished fixing you up." He nodded slowly. I leaned down and kissed him on the lips this time. He let go of my wrist and I walked out of the room.

When I walked out someone walked out with me. "Jungkook, Jin needed me to tell you that even when and if we get the twins out it is still a possibility that they will die or even Taehyung. He has lost so much blood from his injuries that it is a high risk." I know this sounds wrong but I will Take that risk, if Taehyung or the twins die I want them to die knowing we tried to save them. "Ok I will take that risk." The nurse nodded and walked back into the room Tae was in.

"Please stay with me baby, we have been through so much, don't leave me now."

Yoongi, Hoseok and Namjoon walked to me sitting next to me. "Don't worry Jungkook he will be alright, so will the babies." Namjoon said rubbing my back for comfort. "I really hope so."

"YOONGI!" Someone yelled Yoongi's name, we looked over to the direction and it was Jimin. He came running to him and Yoongi got up going towards him, Jimin jumped up on him. They hugged each other right. "I'm so happy you are ok Yoonie."

"Me too Minnie, me too."

I'm happy they are happy.

A least someone is crying happy tears.