The attack

Jungkook's p.o.v
A day later

The pack has been alert for the safety of their future Luna and our pup. Oddly things have been quite steady. There hasn't been any more intruders or any altercations. At the moment Tae and I were laying down watching some movies while cuddling.

"Kookie I'm bored, I want to walk around the pack grounds with you." I looked away from the TV looking at Taehyung. "Baby you can't walk around for long because of our pups." Yes we have two pups, twins to be exact. The day after I told Tae about the letter we went to the pack doctor and Jin checked on them. We found out we had twins and it was a girl and boy.

Tae was so happy, he cried for almost an hour while I rubbed his tummy to comfort him. "But kooookie it won't be long, it's just for a couple minutes and besides you will be with me." He whined and pouted at me because he knows that has an affect on me but I won't let it this time.

"No Tae and that's final. I don't want harm being done to Seo-Yoon and
Do-hyun, but I swear when they are born you will be free to roam the grounds as much as you want ok?" He nodded and he was sad. "Aww baby don't be sad." I started kissing him all over the face causing him to giggle. "K-kookie stop it haha it tickled haha."

"Please don't be sad anymore please." He smiled pecking me on the lips. " I won't be sad anymore kookie." I smiled. "You promise, I don't want a grumpy boyfriend for the day." He playfully rolled his eyes. "Yes Kookie I pro-" Taehyung was interrupted by big crashes and Yoongi running in the room. "Jungkook they are back and it isn't just a few it's dozens!" Yoongi yelled.

I panicked getting out of the bed helping Tae up. "Get the warrior wolves ready we won't let them close to the pack house." Yoongi said running out of the room and yelled for Namjoon and Jimin, they quickly went into the room. I turned to Taehyung cupping his face. "I need you to stay here, Namjoon and Jimin will protect you ok, I need to go help our pack." I could tell Taehyung was scared. "B-but I don't want you to go."

" I know but I need you to, I need to protect you. I will be fine ok, dont worry." I tried walking away but Tae pulled me back. "Please don't get hurt, I love you Kookie." I kissed him deeply. "I won't love I promise and I love you too, always."  I said and walked away going to the war that is held outside.

I got outside dead wolves were everywhere and some were my wolves. "Jungkook, they came here for Taehyung. There Alpha's wants him." J-hope,one of our new wolves plus my friend said running up to me.(Yay hobi is here. And please tell me if he was already mentioned because I'm too lazy to go back and check). "I know J-hope. I know. I need you to gaurd my room, Namjoon and Jimin are with Taehyung.Make sure no one gets in that room unless it's Yoongi, Jin or me." He nodded running into the pack house.

I soon heard growling behind me. I quickly turned around and there was a brown wolf, a rogue. I turned into my black wolf growling back. The wolf jumped on top of me going for the throat. I would be lying if I said he wasn't strong but I would also be lying if I said I wasn't stronger.

I clawed at his stomach earning a whimper from the rogue and took the chance to get on top of him. "Where is your Alpha! TELL ME NOW." I used my Alpha voice and it had no affect on him because he was possibly a Alpha himself. "Not telling." He said laughing. I had enough and went for his throat and biting him down, killing him instantly.

I was searching for the Alpha known as Wonpil. I killed some of the wolves that got in the way. I searched and I searched until I finally saw him. "I found you, you bastard." I said under my breath.

I was getting ready to attack but I heard whimpering all of the sudden. I turned around to meet with Yoongi getting ambushed by six other wolves.  He was getting injured. One of the wolves were going for his throat, I jumped, grabbing him and pulling off. I killed him and went for the others.