The screams

Jungkook's p.o.v

a few days later

I have been sitting in my room for the past hour listening to Taehyung scream from pain and I cant just hear it, I can feel his pain too, I can feel how much it hurts for him. I asked my father what the hell is happening to him. He told me that his evil/demon side has been trying to take over his body and Tae is fighting it and a couple of words he said just keep playing in my head. "And it is slowly killing him."  I am so worried, does he know it's killing him, why doesn't he just give up, I can't stand hearing him in so much pain. And I'm not even allowed to see him which is buttcheeks.

Every time I try to see him I get held back and get told: "It's too dangerous."  Taehyung isn't dangerous, he is sweet and cuddly, I don't know what kind of crack they're smoking but they are clearly blind. I got sick of sitting on this damn bed and not being able to do anything so I made a decision to sneak to Taehyung. I opened my door slowly and snuck away from the guards. I walked quietly to Taehyungs cell, ugh I just cringe at that, he should not be here, he should be with me and the babies.

Luckily no guards were at the cell at the moment so I got in there easily. I turned the corner and saw a skinny and fragile Taehyung laying in the corner of his cell whimpering. "T-Taehyung." he slowly turned around, his eyes blood-shot and he was shaking violently. "K-Kookie?" I smiled weakly and went to the desk next to the left and grabbed the cell keys and unlocked the door. I put the keys down and walked to Tae. 

"Oh my god baby, I'm so sorry this is happening to you." I grabbed him and hugged him tight but not too tight since he is really fragile right now. "Do they even feed you." I slowly shook his head, getting close to me taking in my sent. "If I don't eat it makes Gucci weak." Huh, Gucci? 'Baby who's Gucci?" He shook and whimpered loudly. "It's the name of my demon." I nodded kissing his forehead. "I will get you out of this soon I promise, you don't have to suffer for long." He cuddled up to me but soon julted and started coughing. I looked and saw a puddle of blood in his hand, he coughed up blood.

I panicked but Taehyung told me it happened a lot because it's Gucci showing that he is stronger than him and V. I was still worried though, this is all bad my poor tiger can't ever get a break can he?