control

Jungkook's P.o.v

After that talk and him running out of the room cutely, Tae and I woke the pups for their breakfast and we then ate ourselves. I needed to get some work done for me becoming Alpha and Tae becoming Luna. Taehyung is still nervous about that but he shouldn't, my pack has always loved him, he always played with the pack children and was always so sweet to the pack members. So there is no reason he should be nervous or scared.

"Kook are you almost done with everything?" Taehyung asked through our link.

"Yes baby just a few more things and I'm all yours." I answered back.

"Okay Kookie but hurry please I'm bored."

"What kind of bored babe." I smirked knowing he would blush after my comment.

"Not like that you ass, I'm still sore from last time."

"But baby you ran of the room earlier how could you possibly be sore."

"Okay maybe that was an excuse but that isn't the point here. Your going to hurry your ass up so I can kiss and cuddle you."

"Baby I see Gucci is coming out, it's hot."

"Mhm and he said to tell you that if you don't hurry up he is going to beat your ass okay, okay love you byeeee."

"Haha love you too, oh and you can tell Gucci he can suck my big toe."

"No comment."

"But you just commented saying no comment so you obviously commented."

"Oh shut up already you confusing fuck." I chuckled, maybe I like this side of Taehyung. It's hot as fuck.

Time skip
Jungkook's  p.o.v

I finally got done with my work and headed downstairs into the living, I heard a couple voices. One sounded like Jimin, the other Yoongi and last my beautiful Taehyung. I walked in a stood by the doorway, watching them play with the twins while waiting for them to notice me.

Jimin nudged Taehyung to look behind him and he turned around. His face lit up when he saw me standing there. "KOOKIE" He got up and ran to me, jumping into my arms and wrapping his legs around my waist. He hugged me so tight. "Hi baby." I smiled kissing him on the side of the head.

"I missed you bunnyboo"
(what? I like it)

"I see you found a new nickname for me be love." He just hummed in response and hugged me tighter, maybe a little to tight.

"T-tae b-baby, you a-are hugging r-really tight." He gasped when he notice and let go. I sighed in relief when I was able to breathe properly again. "I-I am so sorry Jungkook I didn't mean too." I smiled gently and hugged his waist. "I know baby..... But I need to teach you how to control your strength." He nodded and snuggled into my chest.

"This is so cute Oh my God." Jimin said squealing. "Babe let then enjoy their moment." Yoongi said chuckling while grabbing Jimin by the waist. " I can't help it." Jimin replied, Tae giggled at his answer.

"So cute" I mumbled to myself........

.·—–_—–·.

I'm a very boring I got to tell you. Anyway hope you enjoyed the little fluff chapter.