Euphoria

I was listening to House of cards while making this chapter so like it got me in the mood 😂😅😏

Authors P.o.v

They ran to there room giggling and laughing with each other but once they reached their bedroom door all t giggles stopped, only heavy breathing and hard kisses. Jungkook grabbed Taehyung by the waist deepening the kiss. He opened the bedroom door walking in with the kiss continuing, he pushed Tae against the wall looking at him, both breathing heavily.

"Tae are you sure about this?" Jungkook asked Taehyung making sure he was ready for this again. "Yes Kookie I'm sure." Tae smiled. "Are you sure sure because you might now fully recovered so what if I hurt you are something or half way through it realise you weren't ready-" Taehyung interrupted him with a frustrated groan. He rolled his eyes and pushed Jungkook harshly on the bed and sat in his lap.

Jungkook's p.o.v

My eyes widened at Taehyung's sudden action. "When I say I'm ready and sure I mean it, I don't need your hesitant ass questioning me and becoming concerned got that." I gulped and slowly nodded. I've never seen Tae so demanding but I love it and so does my friend down there.

"Good boy." What the fuck am I blushing. I looked down hiding it but Tae was quick to grab my chin and made me look at him. He had this strong aura in his eyes, it wasn't submissive at all, It was hot.

"The big dominate Alpha is blushing, who is the submissive." He smirked. I will let him have his time being the boss but that doesn't mean I won't tease him. "That's still you baby, I can make you submit any day kitten." I smirked at my words.

"Well not everyday baby." He smirked once again and kissed me harshly on the lips and I immediately responded, I tried to grab his hips but he swatted my arms away. "No touching Kookie." He began grinding down on me while we were still kissing. I groaned as I felt my member grow harder.

"S-shit T-Tae." He slightly moaned, going faster.(read one of these in a long time what am I doing 😂😭) I couldn't take it anymore, any longer of this and I would come. I swiftly grabbed Taehyung by the hips and picked him up but to my surprise I couldn't fully get him off my lap. He was strong.... Wait huh?

"Oh nooo no no bunny, I didn't say you could do that." His eyes were glowing and I Whimper. WAIT WHIMPERED!? That was abnormal, how could he make me whimperm but not gonna lie it was kinda sexy, if my boner gets even harder, my dick will fall off.(wHaT😶) "You might be taking control right now baby but making you submit will be a slice of cake." I felt him shudder and I smirk.

I grabbed him again catching him off guard. Throwing on him down on his back on the soft cushions. I hovered over him and he whimpered. "What did I tell you kitten." I whispered seductively in his ear.

Taehyung's p.o.v

Shivers went down my spine. I don't know where that dominate side came from, it just happened. It's like I wasn't in control. I broke out of that dominate trance when Jungkook spoke, now this when it actually starts. He kissed me down my neck, moving my shirt to go down farther. I was growing impatient and grabbed a handful of hair from his head and pulled making him look at me. "Why are our clothes still on?" I asked with a tiny of annoyance. He smirked and ripped my shirt open. Oh come on that was my favorite shirt.

"I'll buy you the same shirt later." He said in my ear. I need remind myself to cut our link when we were intimate. He now began rubbing his soft a hands all over my chest and stopped where my pants had begun. "Do I need to take them off the right way or is it ok to rip them." He asked in my ear once again.

"Y-you can r-rip them o-off."

"Good." He ripped them off very quickly leaving me in my boxers. I looked at Jungkook and he was fully clothed, that wasn't ok with me. I grabbed his shirt and ripped it off, where did the sudden strength go, hello, Omega here. He seemed to notice too because he was frozen for a few seconds.

I shrugged it off and went to his pants and ripped them off as well. And then went his boxers. "Wow needy are we." I rolled my eyes. "Shut up, you are too, your hard dick shows it." He coughed. "I really got to get used to you talking like that." He said chuckling and I giggled.

Once he took of my boxers we now were both naked. "Okay I know you told me to stop doing this but are sure you wanted to continue." I looked at him like he was stupid. "Bruh.... Im legit naked you dumbass, of course I want to continue." He chuckled and kissed me deeply. He released and kissed me all over my chest down to my abdomen. My breathe hitched when he got really close to my member. But he suddenly moved back up. Asshole.

"I'm going to prep you baby so be ready." I nodded waiting for him to start the prep.

(I'm gonna skipping that part because I'm lazy and I just want to get to the juicy parts. 😂

After prep

Author's p.o.v

After Jungkook prep him, Taehyung was a big sweating, moaning mess, he hadn't felt like that in a long long time. He never realised he needed it so bad until now. "Are you ready kitten?"

"Y-yeah Just Do it Jeon Jungkook!" There was his dominate side once again. Jungkook followed Tae's words and pushed in. Tae released a whimper of pleasure and pain. "You can speed up." Jungkook nodded and sped up, hitting Taehyung's walls in a faster pace.

"A-ah t-this oh god." Taehyung couldn't speak in normal full sentences. "F-fuck J-jungkook." Jungkook began sucking on Taehyung's neck again leaving huge purple marks.

"G-go faster p-please." Taehyung begging, Jungkook thrusted in a abnormal pace cause Tae to moan loudly, people could probably hear them but they didn't care. They only cared fro each other at this exact moment.

"K-kook I-Im c-close." Taehyung said feeling that familiar clench in the pit of his stomach. "M-me too baby, come for me baby, we will come together." Taehyung nodded and showed a uncomfortable yet pleasured face.

It was then Taehyung released his load on to his stomach and Jungkook released inside of Tae. Jungkook collapsed on top of Tae panting shakily. He pulled out and laid next to him. They cuddled up to each other and looked up at the ceiling.

"Damn I haven't felt like that in a long time." Taehyung said still trying to catch his breathe. "I know baby." They looked at each other and kissed softly. "I love you so much Tae." Taehyung smiled at him and caressed his cheek. "I love you too kookie." They kissed one more time before going to sleep in each other's arms.

Well then it has been a long time since I have written a smut...... Well hope you had enough holy water.... By the way this sucked ass.