Power is a dangerous thing

Jungkook's p.o.v

Taehyung or Gucci groaned in pain and almost collapsed but I was quick to catch him even though it was painful as hell. "Kookie!" He practically yelled hugging me tight causing me to groan. "S-sorry Kookie I-I didn't want to hurt you." I smiled weakly and slowly kissed his forehead. "I K-know Tae, it's not your fault." Taehyung was going to abject but he was interrupted. "Well that was kind of heart warming." I looked up from the hug a saw Goemul smirking. "Too bad it had to end." Before we knew it Taehyung was screaming, holding his ears and falling to the ground and men were coming, I got grabbed by two of them. "TAEHYUNG!! What are you doing to him." He chuckled. 

"Don't ask me, ask her." He pointed to the left and I turned that direction and there was a women chanting out something, She had her hands pointed at Tae. Oh My Fuck! she is a witch. "What the fuck are you doing to him!" She smiled evilly. "Just slowly bursting his ear drums." She said that so casually it made me want to vomit. "She is my little witch, she comes when i need help. She is going to help me get the power out Taehyung and take, just like I was supposed to have, so i'm just taking whats mine." 

"That power isn't yours bitch, it never was, you are stealing it. Now let Taehyung go!" He laughed and waved his index finger left and right to indicate a no. I watched Taehyung cry out in pain. And I hate that right now I was too weak to help him, I could not get out of both men's grip. "Grab him." He said to another one of his men. I thought Taehyung fucking killed them all damn it. They grabbed Taehyung by the arms tightly, I tried to yank away from the two bastards hold me but like I said. Right now I'm too fucking weak. But I got it, I probably look like death right now.

I suppose The witch stopped her spell or whatever because Taehyung stopped holding his ears and now he was just whimpering. Oh how I wish I was holding him right now. "Just so you know, now that he killed his demon personality he is now just a weak Omega. There is 98% that he will die while we are performing the spell." Hearing that made me try to jerk harder. Goemul looked at me and then back to the witch. "I don't care Hwasa, I don't give a fuck about him I just want the power. I hope he dies after and if he doesn't, you are going to killing him anyway because I am evil like that." He laughed and looked at me smirking.

"That isn't going to happen dick." 

"watch me Jungkook, as I can see you are weak as fuck from that beating and maybe even close to death. I can do anything and if you try anything, just remember I have Hwasa here so you are out of luck." 

I was shaking in anger.

"Now start it Hwasa, it doesn't matter how painful, i just need it done." The said Hwasa nodded and putting one of her hands on Tae's forehead and the other on Goemul. Tae whimpered at the touch. My poor mate. I can feel how hurt he is right now. I HATE IT!!!!  She again started to chant. I didn't understand it mush because it wasn't really in Korean. But what I did understand was Taehyung was started to feel the pain. "STOP! STOP!" Taehyung screamed trying to get away but the men were too strong. "STOP GET AWAY FROM HIM!" Hwasa just kept performing to spell. Taehyung screamed louder, I saw that he started to bleed from his ears. I started kicking. Goemul groaned and began smirking.

Taehyung collapsed and yelled signaling he was in pain. The man who was holding him held him tighter. Tae began to shake. "Just a little longer." Goemul said. "Stop NOW!! GET OFF OF HIM!!!" I then felt this pain in my neck. it was my mate mark fading away. NO NO NO Taehyung is dying!! I panicked. I finally had it I elbowed the men and started running for Taehyung.(I didn't say this earlier but Jungkook was taken a little far from Taehyung because you know Goemul is a dick.) While I was running toward Tae, Hwasa stopped the spell. The man let go of Tae and he fell to the ground. "TAEHYUNG!" I felt the mark fully fade. HE BETTER NOT FUCKING DIE ON ME!!!" 

Goemul tried to go after me while he laughed but was shot through the eye with an arrow. He collapsed and I saw J-Hope with a bow and Yoongi and a crying Jimin running towards us. But I didn't care. I just ran to my maybe dead mate. I finally got to him and I fell on my knees grabbing Taehyung in my arms, sobbing. "NO! NO! NO! TAEHYUNG please open your eyes please baby, I need you baby, the pups need you." I felt his chest and there was only a faint heart beat. But I knew he was going to die because the mark was gone.

"Y-Yoongi w-where are t-the p-pups." I just needed to ask. I needed to know at least two of my babies were alright. I heard Jimin started sobbing. Of course he was, this is his brother that is nearly dead.

"T-they are with J-Jin and N-Namjoon, they are alright." I nodded and turned back to Taehyung. "Baby *Sob* c-come back to m-me." I sobbed into his neck. I kept saying 'come back to me baby' I then felt someone crouch down in front of me. I thought it was Jimin but I was wrong. It was Hwasa. I jerk away from her. She smiled sadly. "Don't worry I want to help you." As she said that all of the alive pack members came out of there hiding spots and looked at the scene. "I swear i won't hurt him anymore. I never wanted to. I was under Goemul's control." I hesitated but nodded. She put her hands on Taehyung's chest and closed her eyes. She didn't say anything but I felt that she was doing something. I could Tae's heart beat faster but it was still faint.

"That is all I could, most of my magic was used to do the first two spells. He will hold off for a couple minutes the most and hour you need to get him to a doctor. I am so sorry I caused this, I was trying to keep my family safe." I now got it, she was just trying to protect her family. I felt that for her,I couldn't blame her. But I could blame that dead monster."W-we need to go now Jungkook." Jimin said trying to hold in his sobs. I nodded and ran to the pack doctor.

"Please Taehyung live for me.... Live for the pups....."

Not gonna lie I cried