{18th Birthday #1}

Author's  p.o.v

"TAEHYUNG GET UP!" Jimin yelled the hardest he could, jumping on the said boys' bed like a crazy person. The sleepy boy groaned, pushing his excited brother off the bed. "Aish, Jimin knock it off." He pulled the covers up so they were fully laid over his body. Jimin pouted, tugging the blankets slightly but Taehyung didn't budge.

"Come on birthday boy, get your lazy ass up!"

"Don't wanna!" Taehyung whined, slightly falling back into dreamland."Well you're gonna." Jimin grabbed the blankets with both fists, yanking them off with all of his strength.

With that the sheets flew across the room landing in front of the bathroom door. "Come on, we don't have all day, a couple of people are waiting for you." Taehyung grumbled sitting up on his bed, looking at his overly cheerful brother.

" It's just my stupid birthday Jimin, not that special, it's just like every other day, now I'm just a year older." Jimin gaped at his younger brothers words, not believing he heard right. He smacked the boy on the arm causing him to jerk. "Ow jerk! What was that for?" Tae rubbed his now throbbing bicep, throwing the blonde a glare.

"Don't say that pabo! it is one of the most important birthdays of your life, now come on!"

With that, Jimin grabbed the annoyed boy, rushing out of the bedroom, but with a forceful pull, Taehyung stopped them.

Taehyung's p.o.v

"Wait, where is Jungkook?" I asked looking at the mentioned boys' empty bed. Where could he be?

"Don't worry about that, now come on!" Jimin harshly grabbed my arm once again, rushing out of the room.

Right when we entered the destination Jimin was so desperate to get to, yells erupted the room.

"SURPRISE!"

"What's going on" I asked looking around to see my friends Yoongi, Jungkook and Jimin obviously...but there were two others I've never met before.

"Surprise Tae, happy birthday!" Jungkook said with the cutest little smile, he looked like a bunny, ironic since he was a wolf. It was kind of funny. He walked up to me, giving me a big ol' hug but this time, the hug felt different than before, A lot different but I couldn't fully understand why.

"You guys do know that I'm not fully 18 until midnight right?" Jimin surprised me by jumping on my back. "We know stupid, we still wanted to do something before the whole pack steals you for the big ceremony." What the hell is a ceremony?

"Wait, what ceremony are we talking about?"

"Oh, I forgot to tell you, when a wolf turns turn 18 they Alpha throws a big ceremony for the wolf to celebrate the age you find your mate. It's more of a party but he insists on calling it that." I nodded I forgot about the whole "finding my mate" thing for a second. "Oh yeah the mate born or whatever..."

"Yep, it's very exciting, if it wasn't for the mate bond thingy, I wouldn't of found Yoongles." Jimin said jumping off me and then into Yoongi's arms, pecking him on the lips. That reminds me of what happened between Jungkook and I. Wait, I forgot about that. Shit! Wait! Shit! Am I blushing?

"Watcha thinking about Tae?" Jungkook sing songed and caressed down my back, pulling me out of my thoughts. His touch immediately caused tingles to shoot up my body. "O-oh uhm nothing" he nodded, pulling his hand away, but I really wish he would have kept him hand there.

I looked around the room to distract myself from these thoughts and my eyes fell onto the two u familiar boys I still haven't been introduced.

"Hey, who are those two boys?" I asked Jungkook, scanning both of them, they seemed nice. "Oh them, hold on let me introduce you to them. Hey Namjoon, Jin come over here for a second!" They halted the conversation they were having amongst each other, looking over at us before smiling and walking our way.

"Hi Jungkook, what's up?" One of them spoke, he was a little taller than the other one, he looked more fit too. "Hey, Namjoon, this is Taehyung, he just transferred here from another pack." I waved at Namjoon, giving off a welcoming smile"

"Hello Taehyung, nice to meet you. This is Jin, my mate." I looked over the now named man next to Namjoon, giving him a small hello.

"Hello Taehyung, it's super nice to meet you, sorry for not introducing ourselves, we just didn't want to make you uncomfortable because you didn't know us."

"Oh no it's ok, whoever is friends with Jungkook is my friends I guess." He nodded.

"Well, happy birthday, 18 is a special age." Namjoon stated. "So I've been told." I chuckled a little at my own words.

"Yeah, it is very true, you might meet a special someone." Jin said wiggling his eyebrows playfully. I just laughed lightly.

"Yeah, we'll that's what I'm afraid about". I whispered this under my breath, hoping no one else heard it.

Why is Taehyung worried about meeting his mate?

Well here is another chapter, this one is a little short, but the next one with we longer for sure and will have more Taekook. Hope your enjoying this story. I purple you 💜💜