{The Transfer}

"Please Eomma stop. It hurts" Taehyung begged for the pain to stop. The hitting, he wanted it to all stop
"You should not be an omega, why did you have to be born an Omega."
"Eomma no please, I was b-born l-like this"
"You are not supposed to be born like this, You are disgrace!"

Third person p.o.v

Taehyung woke up with tears brimming his eyes, sweat beads sliding down his forehead. "Why did I have that dream again. Ugh Not now." He rubbed his head in frustration, wiping the sweat from his face. He got up, getting ready. Today he was moving into another pack. Specifically the dark moon pack. It made him nervous. He didn't like change.

Taehyung's p.o.v

Jimin...The dark moon pack is where Jimin is now. My dear brother, god I miss him. The whole time I was getting dressed I couldn't stop thinking about the dream, I haven't had them for a while. Why now? Maybe it's the nerves, maybe I'm scared to move into another pack because it brings me back to my memories of when I moved to Foster home to Foster home. Yes, I'm adopted I'm not blood-related to Jimin. But that doesn't matter to us.

After the attack on our pack, Jimin's parents, dies trying protect me. I blame myself. I knew they were looking for me....but I still hid like a coward.

"All young wolves transferring to the dark moon pack report to the head house now." The alpha spoke over the loudspeakers. I quickly finished getting ready, grabbed my luggage and headed outside.

"Oh look who it is the cause the continuous horror that happens around here. You even got "your" parents killed. Why didn't you just surrender? They still would have been alive if you did." I get blamed for most of the horror that happens here. This wasn't the first attack. There was one a while ago, I was young.

The guy transferring us arrived just as they were going to say something again. Thank you."Okay...is everyone here?" Everyone nodded and said a little yes. "Ok let's head out. Remember to stay on guard, we don't know what's out there. Taehyung stay close to me. " I nodded walking to him with my head down. We all turned into our wolf form and headed to the dark moon pack.

I'm not a very happy camper right now...

*Time skip*
Jungkook's p.o.v

Jimin's all excited for his pack to transfer here, he hasn't stopped talking about his brother and the weird thing is he hasn't told him his name.

"Jimin what is your bro-" I was interrupted by Jimin's screams of excitement. "Ahh, HE'S HERE!" He kinda broke my eardrums.

"TAETAE!" Jimin yelled running over to one of the new wolves which I assumed was his brother. "CHIM CHIM!" The wolf yelled back.

"Oh my god, I missed you so much Tae!"
"I missed you too Chim! But you should hate me." The wolves' words shocked all three of us(Jungkook, Yoongi, and Jimin) "What do you mean  Tae, why should I hate you?" The wolf looked sad. And now that I think of it he looked familiar.

"I'm the reason your parents are dead." Jimin widened his eyes. "Huh? One, they were your parents too and two, don't say that none of that was your fault, they might have been going after you but OUR parents died heros, saving you from the bad people so don't worry I don't hate you and no one should." Jimin's words brightened him up.

"Oh, come on let me introduce you to some people. Taehyung this is Jungkook and Yoongi, Yoongi is my mate and Jungkook is mine and Yoongi's best friend."

They walked closer to us so I got a better look at the boy. Oh my god, it is him. So his name is Taehyung huh? "Hi, nice to meet yo-" he stopped talking when he looked towards me. We got caught into each other's eyes. I felt the spark again but it was way stronger than before like our wolves were reaching for each other.

No. Could we? no we couldn't. Are we mates?

Ok, I don't know what you guys think of this but I think this sucks. Comment what you guys think of it. I am also sorry this is short.

I purple y'all 💜💜