I failed 乁[ ◕ ᴥ ◕ ]ㄏ

Hobi water needed

Jungkook's p.o.v

I woke up, I looked around the room and saw it was very dark. Shit it's late. I looked down at my beautiful baby sleeping peacefully. I caressed his cheek before getting up to check the time.

It was 11:30, I have thirty minutes until midnight and midnight means the full moon and that means the most stressful hour of my life. Not being able to touch him for a whole hour is like suicide for the both of us.

Five minutes passed and Taehyung started to whine. He squeezed my waist tighter causing me to groan because of how hard he squeezed.
"T-taehyung that hurts."

"I'm sorry Kookie, I cant help it, you smell so good." Here we go it is going to start. I tried out if his grip, of course I succeeded. He whine making grabby hands towards me. "Kookie I need help, I have a little problem." I groaned. Curse this stupid heat. I fought myself not to help him.

"Taehyung I can't."

"Whyyyyyy" he whined with a very cute pout. Every passing minute Taehyung's scent got stronger and very intoxicating. Its giving me the feels down there.

There are literally 3 minutes until the actual challenge. Taehyung started to tear up. " J-Jungkook it hurts." He started clutching his stomach, hissing in pain, I have no idea what to do. "It's ok baby it will be over soon." I started freaking out, how am I supposed to watch my baby hurt for a whole hour. I can't leave the room because it just causes more pain to Taehyung, So I'm fucked.

*Ring*

The clock on the bedside table started to go off, it was now 12:00. Tae's whining got louder. He started to moan just by looking at me. Surprisingly there was no add on me.

I spoke to soon because Taehyung got up from the bed and wrapped his arms around my neck. Shivers went down my spine. I uncontrollably moan without my knowledge. "Kookie I want you, I need you." Oh my god can he stop talking, it is making me go hard. I grunted when his knee rubbed against my member.

I could feel my rut starting, but I still tried to control myself, but I won't be able to for long. "T-tae you are not in the r-right mind right n-now. You don't have c-control of what your doing right n-now." Its true, Jin told me that when an Omega is in their heat, their wolf takes control.

He whined even more, this boy is seriously going to be the death of me. I grabbed him by the waist, he moaned high pitch noise.

Author's p.o.v

Jungkook was going crazy because of Taehyung. This is really hard for him. He tried to move Taehyung away fro. Him but he failed. "No Kookie." Taehyung said grabbing Jungkook's clothed member. It caused him to groan. He was ta the point of breaking and just give up on fighting.

Taehyung's p.o.v

Jungkook still hasn't broke. My wolf V might be in control but I know exactly what's going on. I can feel the way Jungkook feels. His scent has gone intoxicating. His rut started because of my heat. I need to break him, I need him on top of me giving me pleasure.(I cringed) and I know exactly what I'll do.

"Daddy, I need you, I want you. I want your cock deep inside of me. (Oh hell nah I'm cringing. It's confirmed I'm the cringe master) please daddy." Jungkook's eyes widened, I smirked.

Jungkook's p.o.v(sorry for all the p.o.v changes)

That was the last straw. I can't control myself anymore. I grabbed him by the waits, he wrapped his legs around my waist. I threw him on the bed getting on top of him."I see Kookie lost it, my plan worked. I playfully glared at him. I stated kissing his neck creating beautiful hickeys on his honey skin. He moaned.