The pain

Yoongi's p.o.v

I was by Jimin's side the whole day, caressing his forehead while he was sleeping. He still hasn't woken up. Yesterday when everything, he got hurt, his neck was bruised very badly, it scared me to death.

When Namjoon came in with him in his arms, my heart sunk into my stomach. He told me what happened and how Taehyung was taken. My heat hurt for my best friend, he just had his mate taken away from.

-----

Right now we were in the living room,  making a plan to get Taehyung back, well at least trying to. Jungkook wouldn't talk to us. He just sat in a corner of the living room rocking back and forth repeating. 'its all my fault'

"Jungkook it's not your fault, you tried......Wonpil was just smart and, he knew what he was doing." Jungkook sighed, I knew he was crying by his shaky sigh,this broke my heart. 

The room was silent until someone broke it. *Cough* *cough* Y-yoongi?" It was Jimin, I ran upstairs going to Jimin's side. "Hey baby, how are you feeling?" Jimin was trying to sit up, he was having a difficult time so I helped him. The rest of the members came into the room, Jungkook sat in the corner. I whispered "not surprised" and looked back at Jimin.

"W-where is TaeTae and why is Jungkook crying?" I wished he didn't ask that question.

"They too-" I was interrupted by Jungkook, I'm glad he spoke but I wish it was in better circumstances. "Sungjin took him, they took him and its all my fault." He said in sorrow and anger. Jimin started crying, I hugged him and kissed him on the forehead. "J-jungkook it's not your fault, its m-mine. I was supposed to pretexted him and I failed." Jungkook shook his head and got up to walk away but he fell to the ground screaming.

Jin and I ran to him, he had a cut on his cheek, a bloody nose and a big gash in his shoulder and his wolf ear started bleeding.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING!" I yelled towards Jin. "I-I don't k-know." Jungkook groaned with tears in his eyes and spoke. "I-It's Tae-Taehyung. They are h-hurting h-him." He said curling up into a ball.

Jungkook's p.o.v

I began crying because of the pain and because I know they are hurting my Taehyung. "How is this happening, this makes no sense, Jimin's hurt and I'm not." Yoongi said concerned. "It's because Taehyung's pregnant so now when one of the is hurt the other can feel it and will grow the same injuries."

I tried to get up but fell back down. Then one of the guards came into the room. "One of those wolves are back and they want to talk to Jungkook." I nodded and tried getting up and succeeded. "W-where is he, show me." tHe guard nodded and gestured for me to follow him.

I was pulled back.....It was Namjoon. "Jungkook you aren't in the right state, you are hurt." I pushed him with the strength I had. "I don't give a shit, he his here and I want to know what he wants an I'm going to kill him." Namjoon gave up and nodded.

I followed the guard to our cells. "He is in here." The guard bowed and I nodded. I walked out in to see the wolf, his hands chained. He chuckled. "Guess you felt your mates pain." That made me angry so I punched him in the face. "SHUT THE FUCK UP!" He only chuckled again.

I went to punch him again but the guard stopped me. "Jungkook sir, when he arrived he had this box and said it was for you." I grabbed the box and looked at it, on the top it said "For future Alpha, Jeon Jungkook" I looked at the smirking wolf and then back to the box.

"What's in it?" The guard shrugged. "We don't know, he said he wanted you to open it when we tried to." I nodded. "Open it wolfie." The wolf said smirking. I rolled my eyes beginning to open it.

When opened it there was a letter so I picked that up first not paying attention to what was under the letter.

Wolfie,

The clock is ticking, if you dont find us fast, there is going to more that cut off his body.

Wonpil

I looked at the letter confused and looked into the box. I froze, tears threatening to fall. It was the tip of Taehyung's wolf ear. I grew angry and screamed at the top of my lungs in a deep voice. Going after the bastard, I began punching him with pull power with no mercy.

Namjoon's p.o.b

I waited for Jungkook nervously. "What do you think the wolf wanted." Jin asked with his head on my shoulder. I shrugged. "I don't know but whatever it is, it isn't good." Jinnie nodded in agreement.

Jimin was crying, Yoongi was trying to comfort him but it wouldn't work. "I-it is a-all my f-fault."

"It isn't your fault Jiminie, it's no ones fault."

"If I would of fought the wolf off, Taehyung would still be here, perfectly fine without a scratch.

"Jimin stop it! Listen to me, It's not your fucking fault! Ok?"

Author's p.o.v

Jimin nodded calming down and falling asleep. The members were still anxiously waiting for Jungkook. They looked at each other when they heard a scream, which they assumed it was Jungkook.

They got up quickly and ran out the room to go find Jungkook.

Time skip

It took a while but they finally found out where Jungkook was, he was in the basement where the cells were. They walked up to the opened cell door, seeing Jungkook punching the the wolf that intruded again.

"JUNGKOOK!" Jin said running to him trying to pry him off the intruder. But he failed, Jungkook pushed Jin out of the way, making him stumble back but luckily Namjoon caught him.

"JUNGKOOK YOU ARE GOING TO KILL HIM! STOP!" Namjoon said grabbing him, pulling him off the man. "NO! He deserves to die, he hurt Tae it did that to him!" He said sobbing trying to get out of Namjoon's embrace.

Namjoon's p.o.v

I looked where Jungkook pointed at. I looked at Him, he got the memo and went to the box that was laying on the floor. Jin opened it and gasped sadly.

"I-It's part of Taehyung's ear." My eyes widened. "L-LET ME G-GO *SOB* IM GOING TO K-KILL THIS SON OF A B-BITCH!" He tried pulling away from him but I held onto him harder. "Jungkook, I know this hurts but we don't know where Taehyung is and this wolf I the key to finding his location. You can not kill him yet." Jungkook nodded sobbing. I never seen him cry this hard ever.

He pulled away and went to the wolf and punched him again.

"Now fucking talk motherfucker!"

😭😭