kill

Taehyung's p.o.v

I was woken up by punch in the face. I groaned and opened my eyes to see two men. "Oh hey you're away. Minho go get the boss." One of the men nodded and left the little dark room we were in.

I looked at the man that was still in the room, he was setting up some type of tools on a small grey table. "W-who are you." He turned and looked at me, my eyes widened. I know him, he was one of the two wolves that attack Jungkook and I that one day in the forest. He almost killed me.

"Y-you." He chuckled and walked towards me with a knife. He was about to cut my cheek when someones voice stopped him.

"Sungjin that's enough, you can continue later. Let me talk to him first." So his name Sungjin. He nodded and stepped back and then another man walked closer to me.

"W-wonpil?"he chuckled, standing in front of me with a wide smirk. "The one and only." Wonpil said kneeling in front of me, putting his hand on my knee. I jumped at the action, it made me feel uncomfortable, I didn't like the feeling of his touch.

"You don't like the touch huh?" I didn't answer him and looked down avoiding his eyes. I could feel that her grew angry. His grip on my knee hardened. "ANSWER ME!" I still didn't answer him, I was scared. I felt like crying but I held myself together.

He stood up and and grabbed a knife. I felt a pain in my right cheek. I hissed at the pain. "IF YOU DONT FUCKING ANSWER ME I WILL CUT YOUR ARM OFF!" I began to shake. I shook my head, "No." He smiled satisfied.

"That's good, I want to make you as uncomfortable as possible." He smirked.

"W-why did you bring me here?" He chuckled evily. "To kill you of course." My eyes widened. "W-what?" He smirked again. "It's only fair."

"W-what's only fair?" I'm confused. "Jungkook stole you from me so I'm going take you away from him, only you're going to die and I'm going make Jungkook watch." He snickered at his own words.

"What do you mean he stole me away from you. I was never yours and I never will be." I said in disgust but it seemed to only make him angry by my words. He harshly grabbed my jaw. "Speak another word of disrespect and I will cut off both off your legs and send it off to Jungkook! You understand?" I gulped and nodded slowly.

He harshly pushed my jaw to the side, sending my head to look to my side. "Good. Oh and speaking of sending things off, Minho give me knife." The Minho guy hand him a knife.

Wonpil grabbed my head by my hair, I hissed in pain. He took the knife to my my wolf ear, cutting the tip of. I screamed his horror, it hurt like a mother fucker and not just because he cut part of my ear off but because the knife had wolfsbane on the blade. I felt like my ear was on fire, I finally left my tears go.

"Sungjin send this to Jungkook in a gift box." Sungjin nodded grabbing the part of my ear and walking off.

"Jungkook is going to come for me and he is going to kill you." He laughed once again. "We'll see about that."

"It's done boss it's being sent off." Sungjin said walking in. "Nice job."

"You know all this would of been different if you let me mark you that day."

"I would never let a disgusting wolf such as yourself ever go anyway near to doing that. Jungkook is and always will be my mate and I'm proud of that." He grew angry and punched me in the face.

"You are lucky I'm not going to kill you yet because you would be on this floor lifeless." I spit in his face. He grabbed my neck. "Sungjin, Minho, have fun with him, don't kill him you know the plan and hit his stomach as much as possible. I want those pups dead before Taehyung is."I grew terrified by him talking about my pups.

"N-no please, don't hurt my babies!?" They both smirked, Sungjin punching me in the face and Minho stabbing me in the shoulder."

"The fun begins" they both said in unison.