A magical night

(ok after having a mental breakdown because I'm stupid...I finally pulled myself together because I remembered I have a fanfic to write...)

           Well on with the chapter

Jungkook's p.o.v

We arrived at our door, we were kissing so eagerly and so passionately. I put my hands under his thighs, Taehyung knew what that meant so he jumped and wrapped his legs around my waist. I helped him up by his ass.

I opened the door and brought him to my bed continued kissing him, going  down to his jaw line then to his collar bone. I laid him down gently and hovered over him.

I sucked on his collar bone leaving beautiful purple hickeys, causing him to moan. That turned me on further than I already was, if that's even possible. He making me go crazy.

Taehyung's p.o.v

Jungkook left purple marks on my collar bone and neck, causing me to to release embarrassing moans. Jungkook pulled me for another hungry kiss, which I returned.

I was getting impatient, we don't have any but if clothing off. "T-take it o-off" I said tugging at his shirt." Are you sure, are you sure you want to go all the way." He asked caressing my cheek and I nodded.

After he pulled his shirt off he went to mine. I was amazed of his chest, it looked so muscular. "You like what you see baby boy?" I blushed, not because of the name but because I did like what I saw. "Y-yes I do but do not ever call me that again, I don't like it. You can call me baby but not baby boy, it's weird." He chuckled and nodded sweetly.

Then we continued. He pulled off his and my pants, leaving us in only our boxers. I could see Jungkook's hard member through his black boxers. Just seeing that sight made my member go hard.

Author's p.o.v

Jungkook began kissing all the way down Taehyung's chest to his soft cute tummy. Taehyung was left a moaning mess from the pleasure from the kisses he was receiving. Jungkook got down to his V line.

He grabbed the waistband to Taehyung's boxers and slowly pulling them down. Taehyung's member sprung freely out. Then Jungkook did the same.

Jungkook's p.o.v

We were now fully naked with nothing covering us. Taehyung covered himself up with his hands. "Baby don't hide from me, you are so beautiful. Don't hide from me please." He shyly nodded and uncovered himself. I smiled satisfied and continued. kissed Taehyung's inner thighs, he moaned. I loved hearing those noises from him, it is like music to my ears.

I could smell Taehyung's impatience, It was sexy, I loved it. I pulled him into another kiss, this kiss was filled with lust and love, it was also very passionate.

Taehyung's p.o.v

We pulled from our kiss that lasted a couple minutes. I want him and I want him now. "J-jungkook I-I want-"
"You want what baby?" "I-I want you, I need you." He smirked at my words. "Say it baby, what do you want me for?" He was still smirking. Is he really going to make me say it?

Jungkook's p.o.v

"I want you to f-fuck me."(oh my god, kill me now) "You asked for it babe. But don't worry I will be gentle." He nodded. I grabbed lube from the desk, I put some on my member. "Are you ready Tae baby?" I asked a little worried I was going to hurt him.
"Y-yes just put it I-In." I nodded, slowly pushing in.

I only put my tip in when he hissed in pain. I kind of panicked. "Baby are you ok? Do you want me to stop?" But he shook his head no. "I-It's ok we can continue, it just hurts." I caressed his cheeks trying to calm him down. I kissed him trying to distract him from the pain.

I pushed more in slowly so he doesn't feel as much pain. "Y-you can m-move Kookie." I nodded and started to move slowly. He started to moan, which meant he was feeling pleasure. "Kookie f-faster." "As you wish." I moved faster like he asked. He turned into a moaning mess. "A-ah ah
K-kookie" "Fuck Tae!" I groaned out.

Taehyung's p.o.v

This was the best feeling of my life, well, after the pain at first, the pleasure is unbearable. Jungkook was thrusting in an inhuman pace. I was moaning uncontrollably.

*Time skip* (I got bored)

We continued for a while. I finally came and so did Jungkook. "Jungkook, please mark my." He looked at me shocked. "Really?" I nodded. He looked nervous. "Hey, it's ok, I want this." He nodded and stuck his fangs into my neck, at first it was painful but then it was full with pleasure. After he licked the mark to seal it.

He he kiss me and collapsed on top of me and pulled out laying next to me. "That was......-" before Jungkook could finish his sentence, I interrupted him. "Amazing!" He smiled. "You really thought so?" I giggled and nodded.

"Yep, the best night if my life." I giggled again. We kissed again.

Jungkook's p.o.v

"Taehyung?"

"Yes?"

"I really love you!" He looked up and smiled his beautiful boxy smile.

"I really love you to Kookie!" I smiled and kissed him again.

We cuddled up together, after a while comfortable blackness took over our bodies.

There you go another chapter like I promised. At some points ai felt like dying when writing this chapter. I'm so cringe but I hope you enjoyed it and that you had enough holy water. Wait correction, it's hobi water haha.byeeee