savior

Jungkook's p.o.v

I ran to Taehyung, he was covered bruises and cuts. "Taehyung oh my god." He slowly looked up at me. "J-jungkook?" I slightly smiled but I was on the verge of crying.

"Yes Taehyung it's me baby, are you ok?" He slowly nodded and frowned. "I-I am b-but I don't k-know if they a-are." Taehyung said pointing at his stomach. A tear finally fell. "Don't say that ok, they will be fine, but let's not worry about that right now, what we need to be worrying about is getting you out of here." I untied the ropes and grabbed him by the waist generally.

"Can you walk?" He shook his head 'no' I nodded and picked him up bridal style, he wrapped his arms around my neck and dug his head into the crook of my neck. "I was so scared K-Kookie."

"I know, I felt it but you don't need to be scared anymore, everything is going to be alright." I walked out of the room, the boys ran up to me after seeing where I was. "Is he ok?" Yoongi asked and I nodded. "Are they ok?" Namjoon asked pointing at Taehyung's stomach.

"I don't know." They nodded. "Let's get out of here." Wonho said and we nodded, before we could even start walking, Chanyeol was thrown at the wall. "Chanyeol!" Baekhyun yelled running to his mate. "Leaving so soon?" I turned around and was met with the person I hated the most.

"Wonpil." I said in a very deep and angry voice. He chuckled walking up closer. Yoongi and Namjoon stepped infront of me. "I wouldn't come any closer if I were you." Yoongi said and he didn't sound very kind.

"What are you going to do kill me? I already had that planned." He chuckled wickedly. "You are crazy." I said disgusted. " I know. Now hand your mate over." I laughed. "I don't think so, over my dead body." He smirked.

"Gladly but first that little one is going to die first." Taehyung whimpered and I gently rubbed his back to comfort him. "Not going to happen dick, you are not going to touch him." His expression changed into a dark stare.

"We'll see about that." After his words a dozen wolves walked into the door. "I suggest you hand him over now or there will be blood, you are out numbered, you don't have chance." I tightened my fists in anger.

"I will take that chance." I tried to hand Taehyung over to Namjoon but he tightened his grip. "Stop!" Taehyung lightly yelled.

Taehyung's p.o.v

"Stop with the killing, if you want me you can have me but don't hurt Jungkook." Jungkook looked at me in shock. "Taehyung no I'm not letting you die."

"But I can't let you die either and if it means dying myself then so be it." I got out Jungkook's hold and walked the best I could to Wonpil. He chuckled. "hm that was easier than I thought it was going to be."

Author's p.o.v

Wonpil grabbed Taehyung by the throat and picked him up. Taehyung struggled, he just hoped this would work. "LET HIM GO!" Jungkook tried to go help him but he was held by Namjoon and Yoongi. "What are you doing, let me go, I need to help Taehyung!"

Jungkook's p.o.v

They wouldn't let go of me, at this point I was crying my eyes out. Taehyung was getting choked and I couldn't do anything. "L-LET ME GO! WHAT ARE YOU DOING! TAEHYUNG TO DIE AND YOU ARE JUST STANDING THERE!"

"Jungkook calm down." Yoongi said so calm. How the fuck can he be so calm when Taehyung literally dying. "What the fuck let...me....go!" I finally had it, I elbowed them both in the face. I ran for Taehyung. Wonpil had a knife going towards my mate.

"NO!"

Don't kill me just yet guys! 😬