You came around

Taehyung's p.o.v

Every innocent and evil person I killed looked at me in disgust and terror. "It's all your fault Taehyung, you killed me and now Jungkook has no family left." Jungkook's father said angered. "Your pup's won't want you, you monster just leave, kill yourself, it doesn't matter no loves you not even Jungkook."  One of my father's soldiers stated while snickering.

I held my ears trying to block out the noise. "STOP THAT ISN'T TRUE!! LEAVE ME ALONE IM SO SORRY I DIDN'T WANT TO HURT YOU!!" 

"They are just gonna kill you when you come around just disappear."

"STOP! LEAVE ME ALONE! I CANT TAKE THIS ANYMORE!!"

Jin's p.o.v

I ran into Tae's room because I heard screaming. I sighed in relief when I came in, he was just having a night. "Tae Tae, Taehyung wake up hun." He jumped up flinching when he felt my touch. "Hey, it's just me sweety, you were having a nightmare it's okay."

He sobbed in my arms, I comforted him while he let it out. "What was it about baby, what was your nightmare about." He hiccuped and looked at me.

"They were taunting me, they were all taunting me."

"Who was Tae, who was taunting you?" I rubbed his shoulders. "Jay, all the people I killed everyone. I'm not a good person J-Jin."

"You are wrong Tae, you are the most bubbly person, you are so kind you are a loving mommy and a wonderful boyfriend to Jungkook. You weren't fully in control of what you were doing Tae, Gucci was doing it and you stopped him as soon as you could."

"But-"

"No buts Tae, if you were in full control would you ever think of hurting Jungkook like you did and killing his father and those people?" He slowly shook his head. I smiled pulling him in a tight hug.

"Okay Tae Tae now you should know it isn't your fault okay. No one blames you especially not Jungkook, he loves you so so much and would never hate you. But he is in pain right now. He hates that he can't hold you and kiss you and tell you everything is alright so Hun can he come here and visit you he misses you so much." He smiled lightly and nodded.

"Okay I'll call him to come and bring the pups." He froze and I knew why. "Don't worry You can do this and you won't hurt your babies we know that and you know that." He looked down and nodded.

Jungkook's p.o.v

"YoYo don't be so difficult pumpkin, put your leg in the pant leg." She wouldn't listen to me and just kept giggling. I chuckled at her cuteness. But she is so stubborn like her momma. Who knew it was so hard to get babies dressed for the day.

Do-Hyun was easy he just kept giggling all the time. But Seo-Yoon doesn't like to put her little legs in in the pants.

I finally got her dressed when my phone rang.

"Hey Jin what's up?"

"Hey it's about Taehyung."

"What! What happened to him is he okay!?" He just chuckled.

"Haha no he is perfectly fine but he wants you come visit him now." My eyes widened.

"Really?"

"Yeah, he had a nightmare about what happened and I talked to him, he is ready to talk to you now. Oh and bring the little munchkins."  I smiled so brightly.

"I will I will, we are on our way." I said excitedly. I went back to the twins. " Are you ready to go visit mommy." I picked them up and walked to the pack hospital.