Blood

Third P.O.V

Jungkook and Jay wouldn't tell Goemul where the Micro stone was and he was growing impatient. He did the one thing he knew would make them talk. He grabbed his son(Taehyung) by the throat and picked him off the ground and took out a knife and stabbed Taehyung right in the stomach. A small groan and whimper came from the fragile Omega. "TAEHYUNG!" Jungkook said terrified. "I'm growing impatient Kook I wont stop hurting him until I get what I want." Jungkook was angry but he had to give up, he didn't Tae to die. "Fine I will give you the stone but you need to give me Taehyung.

"J-Jungkook no, d-don't." Tae told Jungkook with pleading eyes. "Tae he will kill you." Tae was going to speak again but Jay interrupted him. "He is right Jungkook, don't give him the stone." 

Jungkook's P.O.V 

I looked at my father dumbfounded. "What the fuck, if I don't he will kill Taehyung." I looked Goemul and he was smirking like he achieved something. "It's better him then anyone else, that stone can kill everyone here, Tae is an enemy so he needs to be killed anyway. Let the demon go Jungkook." I so wanted to kill my father right now, how could he say that. I was looking at my father with fire eyes. Then Goemul chuckled and I turned around. I glared at him. 

"Guess your too late, I already got what I wanted, should of wated where the stone was. That was a shitty hiding spot." He chucked when one of his men handed him the box with the Micro stone was. "We don't need him anymore." His wolf claws grew and he slashed Taehyung I screamed when he fall to the floor, I ran to him and held him close to me. "TAE!" His eyes were half closed I told him to open them and he looked at me. "H-hi K-Kookie." 

"Baby stay with me ok." He sat up a little bit and slowly kissed my cheek and whispered in my ear. "Please kill my father, don't let him use the Micro Stone." A tear fell and I nodded. "Let me help y-you first." I said trying to pick him up but he shook his head. "No, I will be fine ok, just do it I will be right here." I tried to say no but He just refused. I finally agreed and kissed him deeply and stood up. "You are going to die Motherfucker."

Taehyungs's P.O.V

I lied.

I lied to Jungkook. 

I wasn't going to stay here and watch the people I care for the most die. I wasn't going to let my father get to the stone. I needed to get to it first I needed to kill him.

I groaned as I slowly got up I looked up and saw my father punching Jungkook to death. He got up when he was satisfied and grabbed the glass box again. He smirked and opened it. He was going to touch it but I tackled him. And oh did it hurt like a bitch.

Jungkook's P.O.V

I saw Taehyung weakly tackle Goemul, what was he doing? They started to fight well more like Tae was getting thrown around. "Tae Stop!!" Goemul punched Taehyung to the ground and tried to grab the stone again but Tae got to it first. He looked at me and smiled at me sadly and went to grab the stone out of the glass box. "TAEHYUNG NO IT WILL KILL YOU, YOU ARE TOO WEAK!!!!" he didn't listen, he grabbed it and a big boom erupted. "TAEHYUNG NOOOOO!!!!" 

I quickly got up and looked for Taehyung. "TAE!!" I looked and saw him getting up from the ground only it wasn't the real Taehyung, his hair was a dark, dark black and he had black that covered all the inside of his eyes. He looked at me and smirked. "Stay back Kookie." His voice was laced with venom. He walked towards all of his fathers men. They looked terrified and Tae only smirked and then he attacked. 

Blood was all that I saw from that point on.....