Pure evil

Jungkook's P.O.V

Taehyung killed everyone that was in sight, leaving our pack alone of course but I don't know how long that will last. He became a murderer, he was craving to kill, I could feel it. He turned to me and smirked, it brought shivers to my me, this isn't my Tae, this isn't my cute and cuddly mate that I love and know so much. I had to look away while he brutally murdered everyone. I needed to figure out how to stop him. "Better stop him Kook, soon he will kill your pack right along with you and your pups." A voice said groaning behind me. It was Goemul. 

I grabbed his shoulder harshly and punched him square in the face. "How the fuck do we get Taehyung back you bastard!" He chuckled. "The only way to get Tae back is to kill him Jungkook." I shook my head in disbelieve. "THERE MUST BE ANOTHER WAY!!" he shook his head as a no. "There isn't Jungkook you have to kill your mate, you have to kill the demon." Another voice said, it was my father. "I c-can't." He nodded "Yes you can Jungkook, you need to it is the only way to save us, to save Taehyu-" My father was interrupted when a hand went through his chest. My eyes widened seeing Taehyung behind him smirking. My father let out a choke and feel to the ground as Tae took his hand out. He giggled and licked his fingers. 

"He was mean to poor Tae Tae, it is only right." 

"FATHER!!!!" I screamed going towards him. He was dead, he was actually dead.

"I shook in anger. I Got up and threw Taehyung at a wall hearing bones break. At that moment I forgot it was even Taehyung, he wasn't Tae, he took over Taehyung's body. I ran towards him and punched him. "GIVE TAEHYUNG BACK, GUCCI." I remember Tae tell me his name. He snickered. "AH right Tae told you my name, how nice of him." I punched him again. "Get out of his body you damn bastard."

"It doesn't work that way Jungkook, this is my body too, I'm a part of him and V."

Jin's P.O.V

As soon as the fight outside started I took the pups and ran into the wood. I smelt Jimin and Yoongi's sent so I ran towards it and luckily I am with them now.

Taehyung's P.O.V

"SOMEONE HELP ME!!!! I'M TRAPPED IN HERE PLEASE!!! JUNGKOOK!!!!!"