the stomach ache

Jungkook's p.o.v
*The next day*

I was sitting and watching TV and Tae was still asleep. I'm literally going to go crazy. Tae's smell is becoming intoxicating, which is making my hormones go every where. Tonight is the full moon and that means it's Tae's heat. Jin said I have to stay away as much as possible. This is so frustrating.

While I was switching channels I heard little cries and whines coming from the room, that concerned me so I went to check on my Tae.

"Baby are you ok?" No response. "Tae baby, are you alright?" I went to the bed and what I saw was heartbreaking. "K-kookie, it hurts" I felt so bad bad. "What baby? What hurts?"

"My tummy hurts *cries*" I went and hugged him. Was he supposed to be hurting like this. "Its ok Tae this will be over pretty soon I promise."

Soon he calmed down and fell asleep, I laid him down and called Jin hyung for information about Tae's pain.

Jinnie hyung

Hello Kook, what's up?

Jungkook

Hey, I need to ask you something.

Jinnie hyung

Ok ask away.

Jungkook

Is it normal for Tae to be hurting, for example, a tummy ache.

Jinnie hyung

Yes actually it is normal, since it is his first ever heat with a mate, it will hurt him a little because his wolf is still getting used to the mate bond.

Jungkook

How do you know all this stuff, like I'm clueless over here thinking my mate is dying and your so calm.

Jinnie hyung

Haha, Jungkook you have to remember that I'm the pack's doctor. I learn a lot about Omegas it's just what I do.

Jungkook

Oh yeah almost forgot. Also will his pain go away after the fool moon?

Jinnie hyung

Mhm. It will, the pain is just temporary. And remember when the full moon hits stay as far away from Tae as possible.

Jungkook

What is I don't want to.

Jinnie hyung

Haha. Then your going to have a long exhausting night. Well I got to go do doctor stuff, good luck.

Jungkook

Ok bye hyung.

When I hung up I heard Taehyung calling me. "Yes baby?" I sat next to him in bed and caressed his forehead. "I want cuddles." He said in a cute baby voice. I chuckled at his cuteness. "Of course baby." I laid next him and wrapped my arms around his waist.

I kissed him on the forehead and played with his hair, with my free hand. Soon he fell back to sleep and I soon joined him.

I'm sorry that I haven't uploaded in a couple days I have just been busy. This chapter is short I know, but at least it's something.. I hope you enjoyed it. Bye bye

I purple you beauties 💜