{18th Birthday #2}

Welp this might be the longest chapter in this story. (1348 words)

Hope you enjoy!!

Jungkook's p.o.v

Taehyung seemed to be uncomfortable with the conversation being discussed. He kept looking down at his feet and he would do that cute nervous chuckle he does. He said something under his breath, I was going to ask about it but seemed to whisper on purpose so I decided not to dwell on it and enjoy the party for Taehyung, he seemed to be enjoying it himself and that made me very proud of myself.

It was close to about 9 PM, leaving only a couple hours until the official ceremonial celebration. After a couple fun hours, people decided to leave. Jin And Namjoon Hyung we're first, they decided to go to their room and rest before the big night, Jimin and Yoongi followed along, going and helping set up everything for tonight.

That then left just Tae and I and we sat around the main hall on the stairs, trying to keep conversation but it was honestly kind of awkward when we were alone together. I started most of the conversations, asking silly little questions, then Taehyung would stutter out an answer and it was super cute.

He starred down at his cup of punch, twirling it around every once in a while. That left me a moment to completely take him. He was so beautiful, his features were so addicting. And his lips, fuck his lips, they were so soft, I always imagined them to be soft but to actually be able to experience their touch, it was completely insane.

"Kook?"

"..."

"Kookie"

"..."

"Jungkook!" Taehyung yelled poking me in the cheek, I jumped a little startled but immediately fixed myself.

" Sorry, Yeah?" There we go again....I was spacing out, why do I always do that?

"You okay? I was calling your name but you seemed so spaced out, you didn't notice." His little pout of confusion was so cute- gosh I need a self cleansing.

"Y-yeah I'm fine" He nodded, uttering an 'Okay' with his boxy smile...Fuck. What am I going to do with this boy. My thoughts were interrupted with a certain someone suddenly standing up with excitement in their eyes.

"I'm bored, you want to go do something?" Tae asked walking down the steps,with very noticeable pep in his step.

"Uh sure, what would you like to do?" He smiled and jumped up slightly, obviously anxious to get his idea out in the air. "Can we go for a run please?" Why does he act so cute?

"Of course, come on." I grabbed his hand and ran with him into the forest. We changed into our wolf forms and began our run.

We raced every now and then like we do everytime we went for a run and obviously Taehyung won most of the time, I'm not going to lie, that hurt my pride as an Alpha but it was Taehyung, he could do anything and I'd still fold for him. Right now he was a little ahead of me,"Wait, Taehyung, wait for me."

"No, you got to catch u-" suddenly branches were heard braking in the distance, we were deep into the forest and I didn't know how deep because I was so distracted, this is definitely not safe. I caught up to him and halted, looking around for danger,"Kook, what was that?"

"I don't know Tae-" Another snap. But this time the sound was closer to where we were standing. Questions clouded my mind, we're they rogues? We're they just animals running around? Fuck of course!