warnings

Taehyung's p.o.v(shocker)

I appeared in a white room with nothing in it. "Hello!! Hello is anywhere here?!" There wasn't a response only the single eco that reflected of the walls from my voice.

"Tae Tae bear." I turned to the direction where the voice came from. It was mine and Jimin's mother. "M-mom?" I said, eyes teary. "I my baby." I ran and fell into her arms. "I missed you so much, I thought you were dead." She pet my hair softly.

"Baby I am dead." I looked at her confused. "B-but you are r-right here." She smiled and gently grabbed my shoulders. "Taehyung this isn't real, you are in a coma, your body is laying in a hospital bed waiting to die." My breath hitched, I am in a coma? "

"Oh my God I can't even imagine how kookie is feeling right now. A-and you, I am so sorry I caused you and father to die, I didn't m-mean for that." 

"Jungkook is trying to hold on, he has hope for you but his wolf is another story and for us dying, you didn't cause that the assholes who attacked us did, don't blame yourself."

I slowly nodded sadly, I still believed it was my fault but I will let it go for now. "Taehyung sweety, you need to wake up, you don't have much time, you will die is you are asleep any longer."

"B-but I d-dont know h-how."

"Just stay calm and breathe, take control-" suddenly the room started shaking violently. It began collapsing. " Taehyung! You need to hurry, you are dying, you don't have much time."  She ran the other way, I yelled for her but she didn't listen, just kept running.

"Just stay calm and breathe, take control" I kept that in mind and closed my eyes. I let all the sounds flood out of my brain and just focused on breathing. I finally took control and thought of waking up.

Yoongi's p.o.v

Everyone was asleep, it has been a couple hours and Taehyung still hasn't woken up, we are getting worried, Jungkook still hasn't come back and that could be a big problem. Jin told us a while ago that Tae only has a little time left or he will die or he is going to have to pull the plug because he would suffer if he didn't.

Right now I was sitting down with Jimins' head on my lap, caressing his soft hair, he needed it, he has been crying the whole time we were here. I was just thinking off into space when I heard and seen doctors flood into Taehyung's room. I hurried up, accidentally waking up Jimin in the process.

I got to his room and saw Taehyung's monitor beeping like no other. And he....he was moving violently in his bed. I saw Jin and yelled over to him.
"Jin what the hell is going on!" I demanded answers. "He is having a seizure." Jin grabbed a needle and stuck it in his arm and he finally calmed down. Everyone began pulling out of the room.

Jin walked in towards me and grabbed my arm and walked out. "What happened Yoonie." Jimin asked in a raspy sleepy voice. "Hold on baby, I don't really know yet, Jin what just happened, why did he have a secure?"

"Obviously he had a secure."

"Is that good or bad news?"

"Surprisingly it is good news, it shows he is trying to wake up, we now can just wait. But there is a still possible chance he could still pass. So don't tell Jungkook anything yet, I don't want him to lose any hope."

"That won't be hard, he isn't even here. He still hasn't come back when he ran out." Jin sighed and nodded.

"That's fine for now, let him have his space, he needs it right now. Do you have a clue where he is though?" I nodded.

"Yeah I do, he might be at his and Taehyung's special spot, the pond or lake, I don't remember what it is but that is where he could be." Jin nodded and patted my shoulder. " Ok that's good, I'm going to run a few more tests. You can inform Jimin on the news."

I walked over to Jimin and sat down. "Is he ok?"

"Yeah it's very possible, he showed some positive signs." Jimin smiled and snuggled up to me "that's very good."

"Indeed it is."