The message

Jungkook's p.o.v

I felt a pain in my arm. I groaned, the others love looked at me concerned. "Kook is it happening again?" Jin asked walking towards me. I nodded in tears, it hurt like hell, it felt like a knife was digging into me skin.

But that was exactly what was happening. I looked at it and saw words.

"Jungkook their going to kill me and then you. It's a trap."

I read it a couple more times, realizing it was Taehyung. "G-guys it's Taehyung, it's a warning." They walked over to me looking at my arm. "Oh shit." Yoongi said with his eyes wide open.

"I have waited too long, I'm going after him." I said wrapping my arm and trying to walk out the door but Namjoon grabbed my arm. "Wait. It's too dangerous Jungkook." I pulled my arm away from him. "I can't wait Namjoon, by now he could be dead, and if not now he will be soon so I'm going you can't fucking stop." Namjoon sighed and nodded but grabbed my arm again.

"But I am going with you." I looked down and then back at him. "No, Taehyung is my mate, this is my battle, I should fight it alone."

"No you should Jungkook, that will cause you to get killed. So I'm going with you and you can't change my mind and besides, Taehyung is my friend I love him like a bother." I smiled slightly and nodded.

"I am too, he is Jimin's brother, I should help too." I nodded again. We went to walk off.

"Wait! You three are not going without any help so bring Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Wonho, Woozi, and Hoseok. They are our best fighters and best guards, they can help, I will get them." We nodded going towards the fighting grounds following Jin.

We came up to them, Jin talked to them. They looked at us and bowed and we bowed back. They walked up to us. "I'm so sorry what happened to Taehyung, the pack hasn't been the same he was always cheerful." Woozi said bowing again.

"Thank you.... So.... Will you guys help get him back, we can't go alone, orders." I said the last word looking at Jin, he rolled his eyes but nodded. "Of course, We will always help out future Alpha abd Luna." Wonho said smiling. I smiled back.

"Ok, let's go, we can't waste any more time." Everyone nodded and we shifted into our wolves and ran into the woods.

Time skip

We were running for a while. The location the wolf said, was far but I didn't care, I needed to get to Taehyung.

I soon knew we were close, I could feel it. I mind linked everyone to stop."guys stop." They stopped and looked at me. "What is it?" Baekhyun asked turning to me. I smelt the air. "It's Taehyung, I can smell his scent, he is close." I closed my eyes, sniffing the air again. I haven't smelt his scent in a while.

"How are we going to get to where he is?" Chanyeol asked. I looked at him like he was stupid. "Are you serious, he can smell his scent idiot, of course he's going to track it." Yoongi said, rolling his eyes. "Oh sorry." I nodded.

I sniffed and my nose darted to a direction. "Come on, it's this way." I ran into the direction, Taehyung's scent was located. The others followed behind.

After running a while we came across a boarder of another a pack. "Jungkook are you sure this is where Taehyung is?" Wonho looked at me with doubt. "Yes I'm sure, his scent is strong here and I can feel him." He nodded and looked at the others and then to the boarder.

I saw people walking around this was definitley a pack, it looked like there was pack house and everything.

"STOP!" We heard yelling, more like pleas.

"WHERE THE FUCK DID YOU GET THE KNIFE, WHAT DID YOU DO TAEHYUNG!"

My eyes widened hat was Taehyung and.......Wonpil?

I felt a harsh touch to my cheek and there was blood. "Yeah he is definitely here, that yelling was Taehyung and Wonpil." The other nodded and agreed.

"Let's go get your mate." Chanyeol said looking at me with a small smile. I nodded. "But wait how are we going to get over the boarder without making noise?" Yoongi asked, I smirked.

"Oh gonna make noise, when we get over this stupid ass boarder we are going to kill any one that gets in our way, I don't care if they are young or anything, they are part of the pack too my baby so no stopping until we get him."My smirk didn't leave my lips, Yoongi smiled and nodded. I always liked the way you thought dark sometimes Jungkook." Yoongi said chuckling quietly. 

"What can I say, I can be heartless when I went to be, I'm not always sweet and cuddly." The rest chuckled along Yoongi and I.

"Ok let's get this show on the rode." Namjoon said. We broke part of the boarder, making it fall down. Screams were heard. We walked in growling. Warrior guards came after us but we easly killed them.

Some of the pack members ran, we left them alone. Taehyung's scent got stronger and stronger by the minute. We headed to the pack house. His scent got really strong when we entered. We killed the guards.

I smelled the air again, Tae was in here somewhere. He scent was now mixed with a metallic smell, it was blood, that made me panic.

I shifted back into my human form and others did too. "Look every where in here for Taehyung, if you find him mind link me." I said, they nodded, they chose the way they were going and walked off.

I looked all downstairs, I was going to mind link the others to see if they found anything but I came across a door. Taehyung's scent was strong, I slowly opened the door to be met with my worst nightmare.

"TAEHYUNG!"