pregnancy test

Jungkook's p.o.v

When I woke I was trapped between two arms wrapped around my chest. I smiled at Taehyung rubbing his arms. "Tae wake up" he softly groaned and opened his eyes smiling sleepily at me.

"Good morning Kookie" I caressed his cheek pulling him closer to me.
"Morning baby." Suddenly Taehyung groaned uncomfortably and got up quickly and ran into the bathroom. I looked towards his direction concerned and confused.

"Tae? Tae baby are you ok?" I asked walking to the bathroom. He was on the floor by the toilet throwing up. I bent down and rubbed his back. " It hurts Kookie!" I frowned at him a little terrified I don't like seeing him like this.

"What hurts baby?" He looked at me and he was crying. "My t-tummy"( I don't know why but I think tummy is a cute word) I started rubbing both his tummy and back. "How bad love?" He quickly turned and hugged me.

"R-really bad K-kookie." I nodded, I feel sad for him, It breaks my heart. "Hold on baby I help you Im going to get Jin hyung ok?" He nodded slowly. I hugged him tightly mind linking Jin.

"Jin hyung I need you."

"Why what hapoened?"

"It's Taehyung he feels horrible right no-"

"Ahhhhhh oh my shit I'm on my way!"
My eardrums had broke from Jin's screaming in the mind link. A few seconds later Jin had busted into our room. "WHERE IS MY BABY!"

"In here hyung." He ran into the bathroom and sat next to us."what's the matter my baby? What hurts?" Tae snuggled deeper into my embrace signaling he didn't want to talk so I talked for him. "His stomach hurts pretty bad." Jin nodded

"Could you figure out why his stomach hurts so bad hyung?" He nodded. "Of course." I nodded hugging Taehyung tight but not too tight so I don't hurt him. "Ok Tae baby when did the happen? When did it start hurt?"  Tae looked up at me and then at Jin. "I-it started w-when I w-woke up Jinnie."

Jin suddenly gasped and grabbed me by my ear dragging me out of the bathroom. "Ow! Ow! Hyung what the hell!" He let go of my ear when we were out of the room. "Did you guys to the no no last night!?"

"Uhhhh maybe." He flicked me in the forehead. "You dumbass I told you not to, what were you thinking!" I scratched the back of my neck nervously. "I held off for a while but then I broke, I couldn't take it anymore." He faced palmed. "Did he call you daddy?" I looked at him shocked.

"W-what, how did you know?" He sighed walking back to the bathroom with me following behind him. "I just know." He went into his bag he had brought, and pulled out a box that read 'pregnancy test' " ok Tae I'm gonna need you to pee on this stick ok?" He nodded grabbing the box. "Call me when your done ok?" He nodded again.

Jin pulled me and himself out of the bathroom and he closed the door. "Why did you give him that pregnancy test?" Jin looked at me like I was the dumbest person in the world. " Are you kidding? To see if he is pregnant you fucktard." My eyes widened. "y-you mean that's what he was h-hurting?"

"It's possible, yes." There was an awkward silence but it was broke when Taehyung opened the bathroom door. "Im done hyung." Jin nodded and we walked back in the bathroom. "It's going to take a few minutes to show the results we are going to have to wait, I'll set a timer." I nodded grabbing Taehyung again hugging him. Jin pulled out his phone setting the timer for three minutes.

Time skip

The timer went off and Jin grabbed the stick. He suddenly gasped. "What? What happened Hyung." He covered his mouth with his hand. "Taehyung, your pregnant." Taehyung's and I's eyes widened. "What r-really?" Jin nodded showing us the stick. He was right he was. The stick had two lines, which means he is pregnant.

Taehyung suddenly squealed and jumped on me, which took me by surprise. "Yay I get to have pups with my favorite person in the world." I smiled hugging him in return.

"Wow I thought it was going to be a different reaction but I like this one better." Jin said smiling. I pulled Taehyung off of me and kissed him. "Well I'm going to go before I see anything else." Jin said laughing and left.

"Taehyung listen I know your worried I'm going to leave you but don't worry I would never do that ok, we talked about this last night. I love you so much and I'm happy to have this pup with you ok." Taehyung was now crying. He nodded and hugged me tightly.

"I love you Kookie."

"I love you too love."

?? P.o.v

There was a knock on my office door. "Come in" the door opened revealing Sungjin. "Oh Sungjin, have you found anymore information." He nodded, I pointed to the chair in front of me for him to sit, he gladly took it. "Yes, Jungkook is indeed Taehyung's mate." I nodded. "Well that will truly change, I will make him mine."

"But sir there is a problem." I looked at him. "And what must that be?" He clearly gulped. "Taehyung is pregnant. It was confirmed this morning." I sighed and nodded. "Well I guess with my plan that kind of does cause a problem but this it good news it will just cause more pain to Jungkook when I take him and kill the pup."( I'm  sorry don't come at me)

"You should of thought twice before getting my mate killed Jungkook."

"We will attack in two days get your rogue friends ready and I'll get my pack ready, you may go."

"Yes Boss."

"No please call me Alpha, when my plan succeeds you will offically be part of our pack."

"Ok alpha." Sungjin bowed and left my office.

"Prepare to be pained Jeon Jungkook." I laughed evily just thinking of his face when he sees his love die right in front of him.

Ok... Chill I get that you might be upset right now but..

Dashi run run 😂🤣 

I actually got the chapter rewritten and it wasn't deleted. I'm still upset tho but it's ok. Hope you enjoyed.

I purple you beauties 💜