motionless

Jungkook's p.o.v

I still sat at our spot, I didn't know how long but I also didn't care. I just needed time to think. I didn't want to come back and find out that Taehyung had died. No! I couldn't deal with that.

"Jungkook can you hear me!?" Jimin linked me sounding anxious.

"Jimin, what is wrong, is everything ok?"

"It's Taehyung.....He-" before he can even finish what he was saying I hurried over there.

At the pack hospital

"WHAT HAPPENED TO TAEHYUNG!" I ran in out of breath. I looked over and saw Jimin crying in with Namjoon comforting him and Yoongi by Taehyung's door.

I ran towards the door and saw doctors all around his bed. I slowly approached his bed. The heart monitor was slowing down. "I thought he was getting better Jin, why is he like this?" Yoongi asked.

"What do you mean? What is happening!?" I yelled at both of them. I feel like they are hiding something.

"While you were gone Taehyung was having secures. We thought they were good signs but we were wrong. His body is trying too hard to wake up and it is killing him."

"WHY THE FUCK DIDNT YOU TELL ME!!"

"W-we didn't want to w-worry you J-Jungkook." Yoongi said walking towards  I chuckled in a hurt and deep tone and stepped back.

"But you inform me now when he is dying....THAT MAKES NO FUCKING SENSE!!" A voice stopped our little argument. I whipped my head around and looked at Jin.

He moved out of the way and I saw familiar beautiful blue eyes. "Tae-Taehyung?" He was awake, he was finally awake. "K-kookie?" I ran and hugged him tightly while crying.

I let go and cupped his face looking into his eyes. "I thought I lost you baby, I was so scared." I saw him tearing up and he flung into me but groaned. "Be careful, you might still be very weak."

He then began sobbing. "I killed him Jungkook, *sob* I-I killed him." I had no idea who he was talking about but I still comforted him. "Who did you kill baby? Tell me."

"Your father. Why don't you hate me. I'm a m-monster." I actually forgot about that. My eyes teared up, I hated that he was killed but I didn't blame Taehyung, he himself wasn't in control. "Baby, it wasn't your fault."

He just sobbed in my arms. This isn't the way I wanted this to be, I wanted there to be happy tears when he woke up, I didn't want him to be broken like this.

"Shh baby it's ok."