sixty sixth

FINE LINE JUST FUCKING CAME OUT I GOTTA UPDATE BECAUSE IT'S BEEN 13 DAYS AND IM DYING FROM THIS ALBUM

"I love you too." Danielle mumbles, the fabric of his shirt rubbing against her cheek. It was like the last part of his statement didn't matter; he loved her too, but at the same time he promised. Once this is all over, once Kristen is back, they will end, and along with everything she will have to be on her own without him. A part of her wished he would take it back. Change his mind and forget about the odds no matter how wrong they both are, But it was better this way anyway, and nothing good was ever going to come out of this from the start. He was at sin, and she was too. At the end of the day they were both the same people. He was cheating on his wonderful girlfriend, and she was hiding the most disgusting mistake anyone could ever make. Not even just from him, but from everyone. The only difference is, he could go on without her. She couldn't. Maybe it was even worse to compare their faults. After all, he wouldn't have been cheating if she wasn't there.

Harry's grasp loosened on her shoulder, a yawn breaking his face off its rhadamanthine expression. "I'm sleepy." He wheezed, covering his mouth. "I haven't slept all night last night, I think I'm about to pass out now." He chuckles, dimples dipping on his cheeks.

Dani looked up at him in shock, automatically pulling away from the hug. "Why?"

"I was thinking about you . ." He sighed, "And that thing back in the car, but I promised we won't talk about it anymore so it doesn't matter now."

He hasn't slept because of her. Danielle didn't know how to react, torn between flattery and guilt. So that was why he immediately opened the door before she could knock. This was all her fault. If she hadn't been such an imbecile, he would've not worried and gotten sleep. But who was she kidding? If somehow she witnessed him doing the same, she wouldn't catch some shuteye either. "We should go upstairs then, you need sleep."

"Good idea." Harry nods, the grip around her body trailing down her hand as he padded away from the counter, striding back into the living room where the television was still open. He snatched the remote resting from the couch and turned it off, interrupting the current news before switching off the lounge lights and going upstairs. He reached for the hallway switches as well, turning them off and basking the entirety of the corridor in darkness, the sun outside the window at the edge of it pouring in.

He opens the door to the master's bedroom, the hinges creaking as he lets himself in, darkness taking over it as well. His room was foreign without his bright white light from the ceiling, like it was a completely different place from what she was accustomed to; his huge bed situated in the middle of the room, the same old shelves resting just above the headboard where framed pictures of him and Kristen were displayed. His familiar windows were in the corner, the skies shining through them and lighting up the view of the sheets, his purple curtains being blown by the winds outside. His desk was by the wall, an impossibly white table lined with a lamp and some clipboards on top of it, books in the corner. In front of it was a cork board as well, only a few post-its notes pinned on, and a few small pictures here and there. He used to say he used it for work, but based on how it looked like, it wasn't his at all. Ot was his girlfriend's.

Harry releases her hand, diving straight into the bed and making it bounce, messing with the pillows as he landed on his side. He slips off his shoes, throwing them over to the door like a reckless child, a chuckle emitting from Dani's mouth. The last time she was there she was crying, scared of talking to him after her stupid confession in her room ended up becoming something she didn't intend it to be. An absolute disaster. She thought she wasn't that girl anymore and she was a completely different person now. But she wasn't. She was still the same, only this time the dilemma of confessing was replaced by keeping everything tucked away inside where no one can see. She remained 0n her feet, slowly pacing the room as she examined the walls adorned with picture frames and paintings; some of which she hasn't seen before. One was a pencil illustration of Kristen, signed by the artist whose name started with the letter N. And another, a photograph of the two of them in a studio.

Ignorance ➵ h.s. auजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें