fifth

WARNING: Mature Content Ahead, Read at your own Risk. Also this chapter is triggering so if you have that kind of issue please skip this part. Thank you.

Even though Dani knew everything she was currently doing is a huge mistake, she would rather break her mother's rules, she's been following since she was a kid than put Harry behind and forever regret her cowardice.. The desperation has taken over her, she doesn't even care anymore about the penalty she's going to receive after all this was over. All she wanted was for Harry to be aware of her feelings, and she cannot do that if she didn't have the right amount of strength. She figured if she can't face the man, how is she supposed to face Harry.

So she did what everything he told her to against her dying will.. To stand there still in the arms of someone in the middle of the dark as she gradually loses hope that she'll ever be able to face her family ever again.

It was just a simple kiss right?

A kiss she never knew would've happened to her in a lifetime.. With a stranger she never met before..

She was overly humiliated, cheeks burning and tears still trickling down her face. although this time she kept her grieving inside her knotting chest. Somehow thankful the lights were closed so she can easily conceal herself from all the judgements she could already feel..

Eyes closed and knees trembling she made attempts to kiss back but kept failing. It was going too fast, she could not keep up of his intentions. The man's hands traveled back down to her bum, lifting up her dress which added up to Danielle's nightmares. He grabbed her bum cheek in one hand, squeezing it harshly. She suddenly felt a sting all over her body, causing her to whimper into his mouth in pain, her nails clenching against his hard chest. She pulled away from the kiss and tried to catch her breath, The man smirking in satisfaction.

It was breath taking. Literally. He would not let air pass through as he invaded her mouth.

She brought her now swollen wet lips in between her teeth, the man, leaving trails of wet kisses down her jawline, sending chills through her spine. He continued this until he reached her neck, the sweet scent of her perfume, hardening him even more underneath his zipper and squeezed her body closer to his as he brushed his wet tongue on to her skin. Danielle then noticed something strange happening to her; in spite the fact her heart was in constant race, she felt the tingles in between her inner thighs, slowly crawling up to somewhere she never knew would feel such a thing.

She wanted it to stop.. She didn't like the feeling although she knew she won't be able to do something about it..

He gently sucked on her neck making sure to leave a mark, Dani's eyes shutting in the sensation, The moans wanting to escape from her lips but she swallowed all of them in fear.. The man slipped his hand through her underwear, immediately getting a hold of Dani's private area, causing her to gasp in shock as the shockwaves hit her body, the foreign feeling getting into her nerves as she felt his fingers run across the part where Milla specifically told her to protect and forbid anyone from ever touching it..

Dani used what's left of her strength and pushed him by his chest, squeezing her legs shut to get rid of his hand.. Instead of stopping, the man ignored Dani's refusal and continued, his index finger feeling the dampness that has started to grow in between her thighs as he kissed her neck.

"Mi-Mister what are you doing?" she shuddered, Struggling clear in her voice as she tried to fight the sensation that was intoxicating her thoughts. No matter how hard she suppressed it, she couldn't repress the wetness that was now on his hand. She wanted to cry right then and there in mortification.. How could she be so filthy? What was she doing to herself? Why is she letting him do this? She began questioning herself. "p-please, stop.."