twelfth

Warning: Mature scenes ahead. (This chapter contains explicit writing so if you do not like smut, please skip this part and proceed to the next one. Thank you)

Dani's cheeks blushed for the millionth time with the sight of his smile. Wether she admits it or not her heart couldn't help itself from fluttering in happiness. It was like she was somewhere else all of a sudden. Some place where the only presence she had to deal with was Harry's.. Part of her hoped it was just like this all the time. She remains startled from his reactions. She almost died from hiding that secret, yet He just took it in like it was a good thing and not something she's supposed to be ashamed of.

She sat there in complete lost for words, never been more relieved in her life. The actual thought of him rejecting their friendship was too close from destroying her. She never would've known how well he would accept it if she once again gave cowardice the permission to control her.. However her own curiosity never failed to mentally bug her.. Why did he accept it just like that? It seemed like he was not even thinking twice when he said it was okay and normal.

Like he doesn't give aware of how inappropriate it is for a sixteen year old to like a man twice her age. He should have known better not to add up her hopes. And the way he just smiled genuinely without a thought of his girlfriend and everything that makes the idea wrong which kept her away.. It increased Danielle's delusions in an unhealthy level and that bothered her the most. Although it wasn't anything new. She's delusional everytime she sees Harry but to see him now with less spaces where she could just simply touch him without difficulties builds up her frustrations.

Realizing her eyes were too focused on Harry's face, she looked down her knees and kept her hands folded on top of her thighs. Even if she knew reality was just there waiting to remind her, she wanted to make the most out of the moment and cherish every single second he was next to her.

To her surprise, she felt the bed shifting next to her indicating Harry was moving and all she could imagine in her head was the image of him leaving her room. But instead, "I just remembered, I have something for you.." Harry broke the silence lurking around the room. Dani's head snapped back up in reflex, her heart beat elevating inside her chest as she watched Him shove his hand into the pocket of his pants and searched for something. Nervously biting her nails, she waited.

Harry suddenly brought out a small pink box out inside his large hand and quickly gave it to her. Danielle blinked several times to check her vision, failing to conclude it was just a dream.. "Merry Christmas.." Harry mumbled softly, his voice soothing Dani's ears.

She gulped, feeling the tears welling up in her waterline as she looked up at Harry.. "For me?" She stammered, part of her hoping it wasn't and that He was just messing with her emotions as punishment.

He chuckled, extending his other hand to get hers which sent goosebumps across her skin as they touched. He placed the box on her palm and closed her grip, putting it back where it was previously placed, her thigh.. "Of course silly, unless there's someone else in here that I don't know of?" He mocked, raising one eyebrow.

Completely ignoring his joke, Danielle looked down the small box in her grasp in awe, pressing her lips shut as she felt the tears eventually escape the corners of her eyes. That was when she had a good look of the stuff written on the floral wrapping. It read "to Dearest Danielle" In bold italic letters and an x at the end. She caught a tear with the back of her hand and stared back up at him, guilt reminding her of Kristen and her possible reaction if she find out.

She was aware of the redundancy of her crying, in fact she thought she would be out of tears now because of the one Pail of tears she has probably already produced.