seventeenth

Sorry for the delay, i had an update crisis after the double update. x

"So is that why you're going all bitchy on me? Because I threw the party?"

"Is there another reason? I have tried so many times to tell you about the consequences that can come to us, yet here you are acting like it's nothing! Hell you even invited half of the school!" She rambled, eyes stinging in agony. "Tell me Louis, if our parents find out about this, do you think you'll be the only one they'll blame? Am I invisible for them not to notice?"

"I've told you a million times, I got it under control!"

"No you don't! Louis, you always say that to make me stop talking yet, you have no grip of anything at all!"

"I don't have to get a grip on anything! You are!"

"I was just trying to explain to you how much this is going to mess us up!" Dani exclaimed. "You know that you can get away with such things but me, My mother is constantly guarding my actions Louis! The last thing I want is to face her wrath!"

"Oh please Dani, stop making everything about yourself. It's really pathetic." Louis muttered frigidly, rolling his eyes as he averted his gaze from her tensed face.

"What?!" She exclaimed in disbelief. Eventually her tears trickled down her cold cheeks, heart pondering inside her ribcage as she tried to gather herself up. "How am I making everything about myself?! Aren't you the one doing that?! You're not even contented over the fact that you managed to make friends without trying, you still have to throw a party and invite half of our school just because you crave attention! Why do you still even have to forcefully pull people into your life!? Aren't we enough-"

"because I'm tried!" Louis suddenly yelled and stood up from his chair, his hands balled into a fist. Dani kept her mouth shut and looked up at him in shock. The siblings did as well and they have tried multiple times to calm them down. Either way it was no use. "I'm tired of dealing with your coward ass! I'm tired of having to always take care of you because you're too weak to handle yourself! Do you know what that isolation does to me?! I feel like a fucking baby sitter and you're goddamn sixteen years old Dani! You're not seven! Everyday I'm froced to drive you to school because you can't go on your own and in the afternoon I still have to deal with you! I'm fucking sick of it! From the start I knew this moving out of America shit wasn't going to be a good idea and still I agreed because I didn't have a fucking choice."

He threw the chair in anger and walked away from the table, leaning his arms over the counter top to pull back the breaths he has lost.

Danielle paused. Her brown eyes filled with pain and tears, water brimming down her cheeks as her mouth stays parted each second she remained in her position. She couldn't mentally grasp everything Louis had just said to her. Part of her hoped it wasn't reality. That he hasn't really meant all the hurtful things that came out of his mouth, that he was just actually doing what he usually does such as mess with her. But the heaviness in her chest told her otherwise. She wasn't dreaming.

Was it true?

Is Louis really sick of her?

All this time she thought they were still the same kids five years ago who would constantly argue about pathetic things and end up hugging each other two minutes later. Turns out she made a huge mistake. She wasn't the only one who changed. Even Louis did. And it pained her the most; to see him yell like that in pure fury about all the things he did for her that she thought came from his heart. The last thing she ever wanted to happen was cage him to her company and he never once showed a sign that he didn't want her in his life so she just thought nothing between them was touched by their differences. Yet once again it was just another failure to regain her old self back.