seventy third

It felt like forever that they were right there, Harry's forehead resting on Danielle's chest, both making attempts of catching their breath. He pulls out, climbing off of her and plopping on his back next to her, chest rapidly moving up and down. The two laid helpless, taking a moment to regain their strength, Dani's core throbbing from the previous intensity. Her legs swelled, her throat deserted as sweat trickled down her neck, heart still pounding in her ribcage. Even a simple budge hurt, but not the kind of pain which was unpleasant, instead it lingered, staying on her finger toes.

She turns her head to the side, Harry's eyes fixated on her ceiling. Maybe waking up next to her, innocently sleeping with her eyes closed and the blankets barely covering up her stomach like she didn't have time to put things back together wasn't the best sight he's ever witnessed, rather this was it. "It's Carter's birthday today." She panted, remorse settling in to his veins from the reminder. Her brother's birthday but he prioritized his satisfaction first. Of course. Was it in his plans today to greet her with morning sex? No. But for some reason he still woke up with a hardon and hated himself for it. He even went as far as cautiously getting up and sneaking into her bathroom to brush his teeth with her spare toothbrush. "We've got lots of things to do." She adds.

"Which reminds me," He mumbled, shooting up from the bed and grabbing his trousers laying on the floor, retrieving a brisket containing pink pills. "I've got a gift for you." He smiled, looking over his shoulder as he popped one out.

"A gift?"

"Yes."

"How many times are you going to make me feel like a kid on Christmas day?" Danielle rolled on her side, pressing her legs together and hiding her face on her pillow.

"Ah shut up, you." He rolls his eyes, shifting on the mattress and holding up the capsule looking stuff in front of her, absolutely tiny in his fingers.

"What's that?"

"Strawberry candy, kind of like the ice cream we had two days ago."

"Only one?" Dani pouted, pushing herself up and leaning back against the headboard, immediately regretting it as her stomach twisted. Jesus.

"Yes, only one don't be greedy." He joked. Danielle took the pill for him and popped it into her mouth, the sweet flavour spreading across her tongue. "Now you better get ready for school, I still need to go with your mum to buy some stuff." He stated, slipping back into his underwear and pants. Dani sighed, picking on the loose threads of her pajama top. It was late, usually this was around the time when Milla finishes showering and comes downstairs to prepare breakfast along with Alfred. Any moment now she'll call her to eat and she would still be there, half naked staring at him. Harry stood up, pulling his pants up to his waist and fixing his belt around, shirt creased. It wasn't obvious at all he did something.

She stood up as well, stings shooting up her legs as she made her way to the bathroom, her stomach growling in hunger. She barely ate last night anyway, not right after the weird scene of her brother walking out of the kitchen all of a sudden. Closing the door, Harry was seated by her bed, looking down at his phone with a stern expression in his face. "Are you leaving?" She asked, her voice echoing in the tile walls which caught his attention, pulling his focus away from his screen to look at her, peeking through the crack between the door frame, her shirt the only thing covering her up.

"No, I'll be here when you get out." He says.

Dani shut the door and hopped into the shower, the cold water raining down on her body and calming her muscles.

Harry remained by her bed before standing up, silently staring at her bathroom entrance as the sound of the water filled his ears. She wasn't going out now, and his phone vibrated violently in his grasp, displaying a number calling him he didn't want to acknowledge. The bitch was beginning to grow a habit out of contacting him everytime Danielle was around, as if they didn't properly disclose not to do that. Ignoring the call, he gathers the things he needs to attend to today, walking towards her windows and opening her panes for a breath of fresh air. First buying decorations with Milla, then putting them up, then cooking, how on earth could he possibly fit all of that in a span of seven hours, he didn't know, nonetheless he was doing this for her.