forty second

WARNING: The following material contains explicit writing and sexual themes, if the reader is uncomfortable with the following please proceed to the next chapter. Thank you.

Suddenly Danielle felt like she was flying, her head incapable of processing whatever it was that made her feel such a thing. She found herself in Harry's arms as he stood up from the bed, his grasp tight behind her knees and back. She holds onto him for dear life, breath heavy on his neck as her nails dug into the fabric of his collar. Harry places her back onto the cushion, the cold mattress touching the bare flesh of her bum, his lips remaining attached to hers as he crouched down to the level of the bed where Dani sat. Heat radiated from both of their bodies as her grip tightened on his shirt, like he was going to fly away if she didn't hold him. She needed him more than ever; close, no spaces between. Even if it meant neglecting the thought of holiness. Even if it meant giving in to the filth. She had done that a long time ago anyway.

Their tongues tangled in a messy kiss as Harry struggled to remain on his feet, knees sinking into the mattress as well while Dani pulled him in closer, her legs widely spread in frustration. His shaft was rock hard underneath the bulging zippers of his trousers, his skin aching in desperation the longer it lasted. He catches her wrists by his collar, prying it off. Danielle tried to fight but he was too strong, and she was in no condition to oppose so she removed them against her will. He parted from the kiss, taking off his blazer at a split second before he found his way back into her warm and wet mouth, throwing the jacket across the room. Dani had never actually taken alcohol before, but the tinge on his tongue was enough to picture out the taste.

Her back falls onto the bed, Harry’s elbow pressing into the pillows for support as his body was on top of hers, her legs rubbing against the rough texture of his pants as he lied between them. Danielle's hands loosely wrap around his neck without her knowledge, cherishing each inch of his skin with her fingers as her jaw swell in exhaustion, her thighs pressing around his waist to make up for the tingles spiraling inwards to her part. She had been closer before, but never this intimate— never this wet and eager for an inappropriate part of him she used to suppress more than anything. Ever since the night came she admitted it to herself; his hugs didn't seem enough anymore as much as she loved them dearly, there was just something missing. Perhaps this was it.

His hand traveled down from her neck down to her stomach, slipping through again and liftng the shirt above her chest, exposing the pale skin underneath. He cups on of her breasts and gently squeezed it in his grasp, earning a hitch from Danielle's stomach as the electric touch of his warm hand sent butterflies to her. The farther his hand went down to her lower stomach the tingles increased and she could feel each pulse under her skin, knees wrapping around his hips. As soon as his hand reached her thighs, instead of directly going in between them he spreads her legs wider, giving himself more space work with. Danielle’s fingers trail down the unbuttoned part of his shirt, her nails digging into his inked chest, Only in her head did she ever thought about touching him there. It was just too personal, something Kristen should only have access to.

Sweat dripped down their skin as the temperatures seemed to have risen a significant amount of times, Danielle's chest heaving up and down underneath Harry as he removes his arm previously next to her head, easily grabbing her other thigh with it before abandoning her mouth. He hastily pulls himself up and knelt in front of her body, taking his time to process the view before him as Dani laid there flat on her bed, lips shiny and swollen, her blonde hair a messy nest behind her head as the hem of her shirt rested on top of her chest, her nipples a dark shade of pink and her boobs a little big for her small torso. Both her knees were propped up, her toes merely touching his shirt as her throbbing wetness displayed all for his attention.

Dani's entire face redden in embarrassment as she notices Harry's immense gaze on her figure, the necessity to cover herself up taking the best of her as she brings her arms up her stomach, concealing her boobs from his sight. No matter what kind of desperation runs through her blood stream, the whispers at the back of her head still wins her over. Was she actually ready to do this? Only earlier she had never been more certain in her life to fuck him and now she was having second thoughts. But it shouldn't be like that. Harry wasn't just any guy, he’s her best friend. Not that she didn't want him anymore - oh god she’s been dying to have him since he asked her the question; nonetheless maybe he deserved better. Maybe that better isn't her. Who was she anyway? An inexperienced sixteen year old girl? Surely he's had better. Better than she will ever experience.