HAPPY ANNIVERSARY

You're probably wondering, "Holy mother of zeus, What happened to chantal and she updated twice today?!!!11?1!"

Well it's because,

GUYS EXACTLY ONE YEAR AGO I PUBLISHED THE FIRST CHAPTER OF IGNORANCE.

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

Oml I didn't think I would ever make it this far. Like, two years ago I can't even commit myself into making a story that I wouldn't abandon after two months and here I am!

Thank you so much for the votes, the comments, the reads, It all mean the world to me. And I probably say that a lot, but y'all know it's true. I cry like a bitch everytime I remember I got readers on my pathetic stories lol But yeah, this story is far from over and I will do everything I can to finish it. It's been half a month since I updated, and y'all know Imma make it up to you guys.

Especially now that the reads are growing like hell, It is now my responsibility to satisfy y'all. Nonetheless, I still haven't forgot about those people who first read and commented on my story. I know you guys are still out there and I wanna thank you for appreciating me and everything that I write ♡♡

And also One quick note, perhaps you're confused as to why the names of the chapters didn't have "pt. 1, pt. 2" and all that bullshit anymore. Well that's because I thought the parts are redundant and didn't really do anything to the story so I removed them, and now it looks better at least for me. I hope I didn't make you question what the hell is happening.

That's all for me now bois, I have school in an hour and I'm miserable lol FUCKING THANK YOU FOR ONE HUNDRED SIXTY THOUSAND READS IF I HAD A DICK I'LL FUCKING JERK OFF TO THIS (just kidding, that came out really inappropriate.)

I LOVE Y'ALL

okay bye