holy fuck

HEY.

I know how much you guys hate these author notes (especially if they're their own chapter) but don't leave just yet.

MY GOD,

I HAVE JUST REALIZED THIS STORY HAS REACHED ONE HUNDRED THOUSAND READS I'M UTTERLY SPEECHLESS LIKE, A YEAR AGO WHEN I PUBLISHED THIS, I LOST MY SHIT WHEN IT GAINED THREE HUNDRED READS AND NOW IM FUCKING CRYING.

GUYS I DON'T KNOW WHAT ELSE TO SAY. I'VE PUBLISHED OTHER STORIES ON WATTPAD BEFORE AND I NEVER REACHED THIS AMOUNT OF READERS, VOTES, SUPPORTERS. THIS IS THE FIRST TIME SOMETHING LIKE THIS HAPPENED TO ME AND SO THIS IS REALLY SPECIAL. THANK YOU SO FUCKING MUCH, YOU DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH THIS MEANS TO ME IM LEGIT SOBBING AND I JUST WOKE UP.
Also, I'm sorry that i typed all of those things in caps i've probably overreacted. And I'm sorry too for the broken promises i've made in the process of making this story, i'm an inconsistent bitch, however that doesn't mean i'm not going to whip my ass up to write. I WILL.

As a celebration and because i've currently began writing another story in my drafts, along with Ignorance. I've published another fanfic, titled; “The Devil's Lair” It's not really a 1D story, instead i've placed Bill Skarsgård in there as a main character because bITCH THAT BOI IS BEAUTIFUL AND IM FUCKING IN LOVE WITH HIM.

JESHS CHRIST HAVE YOU SEEN HIM HE'S THE FUCKINH EPITOME OF PERFECTION.

I would deeply appreciate it if you check that one out, i've been writing that for a while now and i've tried my best to make it readable

I would deeply appreciate it if you check that one out, i've been writing that for a while now and i've tried my best to make it readable. Imma try to update that once a week if I don't fuck up. if you're considering reading it then I LOVE YOI AND WE CAN LOVE BILL SKARSGÅRD TOGETHER.

peace, hoes.