sixth

Dani just laid there underneath him, breathing through both her nose and mouth, legs still widely spread in front of the man's bulging zipper, her first orgasm still dripping from in between her thighs. Little by little she managed to muster herself back to reality, remembering her situation earlier before she even got stuck in this place with this man. Either way she was still defenseless.. All she could do was grunt indistinguishable words to him that he could barely perceive as they kiss.

Dani attempted rejecting him every once in a while by weakly pushing his chest away with both of her swelling knuckles, but it was no use.. Seeing that Danielle could not possibly push him now from all that he wanted to do, instead of stopping entirely, he reached his hand down to his belt buckle silently unbuckling it with his fingers, lips pressed against Dani's. It was extremely painful for him to wait, all he wanted to do was be inside of her right now but a part of him knows someone from outside this room is probably already wanting to see him.

"Mi-mister.." Dani muffled in between kisses, which made him take a pause and listen to what she had to say.. "I wanna go home"

He took a deep breath, guilt rushing through his veins by the way Dani declared her words. It was as if a lost child from across the street begged him to help her get home.. He took his hand off of his half undone belt, internally battling himself. Nevertheless before he could say another word.

A loud pound on the locked door behind him interjected his moment. "Nicolas!" an angry voice yelled, calling for his name. Both of their eyes grew wide in nervousness, especially Dani because she currently did not know how to fathom the things that has happened to her the past couple of hours. Her immensely tired senses somehow worked again to her surprise, sending her panicking mentally as she sat there still. "Nicolas! Where the fuck have you been! There are customers in the fucking booth!"

Nicolas jolted into his feet and immediately tightened his belt buckle, running all over the place to get whatever he needed to look decent in the eyes of children again. Dani hurriedly squeezed her legs shut and pulled the hem of her dress down to finally cover up herself after being exposed for almost three hours, running her hand through her tangled blonde hair. Wether she hid it or not, the deep loathing and mortification she had for herself was still there, possibly to never leave her again.. This type of thing was something she dreaded the most and now it has happened to her. Not just once, but multiple times.

And this is because of her pathetic crush on someone who can never like her back. Of course she can try to forget about it and act like it never happened; like what she basically does on every negative stuff that would happen to her. But right at that very moment that she was wishing her dress has dried up from her own filth, she knew this will forever be revisiting her, scarring her again and again.. It would always sting her like it's happening again.. The pain this time was real. It wasn't the same heaviness felt when she sees Harry happy with someone else, It was the excruciating pain of reality that someone caused her..

A permanent wound.

She wrapped her arm around her lower stomach, other hand pressing down on the couch mattress next to her thigh as she looked down the pitch black floors. She figured she doesn't even have a face anymore to use to face her family like how she did.. She was ruined, right then and there.. She wasn't worthy of any sort of kindness. Her self hatred was like puke crawling its way out of her esophagus, reading to come out anytime she's not suppressing.

She did not even realize she was tearing up again for probably the fiftieth time today.. Not because she was embarrassed, nor was she crying because she hated the man who caused her the wound. But because she was afraid. Afraid of what people might think of her if they ever found out about this thing that she did. Only to get someone's attention. It was the most impulsive thing she has ever done in her life, yet she did it for a purpose, pettier than anything. She's afraid that if her wish didn't work out and these all spilled out. She wouldn't just lose Harry.. she'll lose a family.