hugs and kisses

Taehyung's p.o.v

To say I'm nervous is an understatement. I am absolutely terrified to see Jungkook. Usually when I see him I'm waiting for him to lash out on me and tell me I'm evil and it's my fault his father died. But it never came, that doesn't mean won't.

After Jin told me Jungkook said it wasn't my fault and he would never hate me and after he called Kook to tell him I wanted to see him, he got excited I cooked down a little. Just being next to him makes me happy but scared.

And what scares me most is he is bringing the pups. I just keep going over the worst scenarios. My thoughts were interrupted when Jin came into the room with a small smile. "They are here Tae Tae." I turned and nodded. "C-can Kookie c-come in first. I d-don't think I'm r-ready for the twins y-yet."

He nodded and walked out only to have someone else walk in and take his place. It was Jungkook, his scent smelling so sweet. It made me want to just Barry my body into his and sleep for the rest of my life.

I don't what took over me but I got up and ran into his arms. We fell to the floor but at this point I didn't give a shit, I just wanted him. "Hi baby."  Jungkook said in the most gently tone, it warmed me up.

"H-hi Kookie" we let go of the hug and got up from the ground, he held me by the waist and he kissed me softly on the temple. "I missed you so much Tae, it hurt me knowing you were going through all this and I couldn't do anything." I looked down in shame because I was the cause of all that.

"I-Im sorry" he shook his head and interlocked our fingers together. "Don't be sorry Tae, it isn't your fault, you were hurt and feeling pain, you needed space and I understood that."

"No. I should be sorry I killed innocent people Jungkook... I-I K-k-killed your-" he interrupted me with a kiss. "Don't continue please, that wasn't your fault that was Gucci's doing not yours and I would never blame you for that ever in my life. I love you Taehyungie and forever and always."

Tears fell from my eyes I looked down still ashamed. Jungkook lifted my chin making me look in his eyes. " I am always going to have you and the pups deep in my heart baby. Okay?" I nodded. "O-okay." I smiled and kissed once more.

"Now question, are you ready to see the pups yet?" I thought, I kind of am I want to see those two beautiful faces again. "Y-yes kookie." He smiled let go of me walking out of the room. I went in sat on my bed cause I was getting a little weak from being us so long, I haven't fully gotten my strength back.

Jungkook finally walked back in with a stroller. The pups laid there asleep, they were so adorable, I still remember the first time I saw them they were so beautiful. I got off the bed slowly and walked towards them. I cupped Do-Hyun's soft little face and then I cupped Seo-Yoons'. Ah I missed them so much.

"I love you guys so much, all of you." I said looked at the little sleeping critters and then to Jungkook who smiled sweetly. I smiled back with tears in my eyes. I unbuckled little Do-Hyun out of the stroller, I hesitated for bit but finally built the courage to pick him up.

I put him in my arms and rubbed his head. His beautiful blue eyes opened and he giggled. I slightly chuckled at his cute little laugh. Jungkook walked over to me and wrapped his hands slowly around my waist. "I love you guys so much, so so soooo much."

"I love you too. Forever and always."