Dares, goths Chaos and lots more!

So if I forgot your question please tell me which one it was! I know I'm missing like two-five. So please if I missed it don't just comment 'hey you forgot me' comment like 'you forgot mine it's_____" blah. So please. Thanks :) Oh and guys please read my new stories I've been working hard on all of them :)

AFD

Criss: anthcruz2000 has a question for butters. Why'd you become professor chaos?

Butters: Oh geez, I'm not Professor Chaos, he's pure evil...

Cartman: Gay wad we all know it's you.

Kenny: Yeah you even got the same blonde hair.

Criss: And eyes.

Kyle: Not to mention voice.

Butters: No, I'm not him but I think Professor Chaos was just done being stepped all over, and getting tity twisters and being hollered at. I think he wanted to change the world. He could only change the world if he destroyed it first...

Criss: I don't think he's all that evil.

Cartman: I still give you titty twisters Butters.

Kenny: If people ship bunny do people ship Mysterion and Chaos? Hmm...

Stan: I still think Tool Shed could take out Chaos in one hit.

Criss: Don't start the whole superhero talk again.

Kyle: Why? Afraid you'll lose?

Criss: Next question! Well more like a comment from tooma2468 for Kyle she says and I quote "I never knew you were the type to be the main character of an erotic series, You are so lucky but shy"

Kyle: *blushing* That was just for money! And I am not shy!

Criss: Then why you blushing?

Kyle: Shut up!

Cartman: *cough* *cough* Pussy!

Kyle: Goddammit Cartman shut the hell up!

Criss: Don't start fighting we have more questions! servine289 tacos or burritos

Cartman: *in a lame mexican accent* Burrito! But Jennifer Lopez disagrees.

'Jennifer Lopez': Taco taco!

Kyle: I guess I agree? Tacos

Kenny: Tacos. Not to be like Clyde or anything...

Stan: *laughing* Burritos I fucking hate Clyde

Criss: No! I hate them both!

Everyone: *jaw drop*

Criss: What I'm Mexican I eat them all the fucking time they're meh.

Cartman: What kind of beaner are you! What's the use of your existance if you can't even conform to your stereotype.

Criss: *red with rage* Speaking of conforming let's bring in Firkle and Pete.

Pete: Fuck all of you.

Firkle: *silent* *looking away*

Criss: Joy, okay torahwashburn wants to know if she can be your girlfriend

Pete: *lighting a cigarette*

Criss: No! *puts out cigarette* No bad goth kid.

Pete: Conformist... And no fuck that I'm not dating a conformist, never.

Kenny: Hey you can't be too picky with girls... Unless you know. you're gay.

Pete: *flipping him off*