Stan's torture/Wendy Seven Minutes in heaven Kyle's turn.

OK so two? more parts till this is over and then next chapter I'll be answering all the questions I've gotten (which isn't much) so don't forget to ask questions! Next chapter is Cartman's turn so stay tuned!

AFD

Criss P.O.V

Stan was on the floor Wendy on his lap crushing him with all her weight. "How could you!" She screamed over and over again. Stan groaned again.

"Wendy please I love you!" He yelped. I couldn't help but feel bad for the poor kid. It wasn't his fault the girls digged him. His words made Wendy angrier.

"I can't believe I believed that!" She screamed slapping him in the face. Stan pouted as he lay on the ground. She crossed her arms only a couple tears leaving her eyes.

"Wendy I'd never. Please." She crushed his spleen with her elbow. He began to cough. Stan grunted but finally decided to do something about this. He sat up pushing Wendy away. She gasped shocked. "It's either you believe me or not! But I'm not gonna sit here and take this bull shit!" He screamed. He wiped the sweat from his forehead and faced the wall. More tears left Wendy's eyes as she looked away from Stan.

Two more minutes were spent in awkward silence. Stan was getting angrier by the minute. Wendy was feeling more guilty by the minute. She looked up moving the hair from her face. She walked over silently to Stan who now buried his face into his hands. She tapped him on the shoulders. He smacked her hand away.

"Stan?" Wendy asked sniffling. Stan looked up gritting his teeth. 

"Are you crying?" Stan asked. Wendy ignored his question laying her hand on his shoulder. 

"I'm sorry Stan." She whispered. Stan smiled. 

"I'm sorry too..." He rubbed his arm awkwardly. Wendy tackled him in hug. He grunted but soon smiled. Their lips inches apart. Stan blushed. "Hey..." He whispered. Wendy smiled then-

"Time's up hippies!" Cartman screamed swinging the door open. Stan quickly pushed Wendy off him. 

"Finally!" Stan screamed. 

"Stan?" She asked innocently. Stan shot her a smile and left the closet. "Good luck man." Stan smirked patting Kyle on the shoulder. Kyle sighed. I quickly grabbed Stan.

"Stan, why didn't you tell her?" I asked. He gave me a confused look.

"Tell her what?" He asked still confused. I sighed.

"Why didn't you tell her it was Bebe who forced herself on you and kissed you!" I screamed a little too loud. Stan turned red.

"How do you know that!" Both Stan and Bebe asked. I turned red. Oh shit, I forgot the whole 'privacy' lie. Everyone began to corner me.

"Yeah how do you know that Criss?" Kenny asked stalking closer. I spread my arms out farther trying to push them away. Too late. Wendy held me down and everyone else began to tickle and punch me. My one weakness. The girls wanted to punch because I lied and the guys tickled because they refused to hit a girl. I started laughing hysterically but quickly caved. 

"OK! OOK!" I screamed. Everyone stopped. "I've been watching the whole thing on my screen in the corner behind the couch... Just stop the tickling!" I screamed. Again they tackled me. The next thing I knew I was tied up to a chair.

"That's it! I'm sueing you!" I screamed. They all ignored me moving on. 

"Okay Jew you're turn." Cartman said. Kyle looked at him dully.

"I'm not doing this! The minute I leave you'll watch me from that screen!" They all looked at each other. 

"Kahl we won't be a beaner like Criss we just want to get this over with so we can answer some damn question!" Cartman screamed. Kyle rolled his eyes.