Cartman's Compliments, World Cup, Kenny's Kiss,Admirer(guest)

OK still taking O.cs don't comment if you want in just inbox! me!Wow over 1000 READS! Thanx my little fweakies! This book would be nothing without you! Thank you Angelanaomihoran for letting me use her O.C. Still taking O.C's if you want but REMINDER!!!! I DO NOT want to focus on love for this book. I want to keep all guys single. It keeps the readers interested and not reluctant to ask perverted questions :) All guys are single even after this chapter I want to keep it that way so don't get mad! ':/

-AFD

Criss: Okay question from Ebony to Cartman, who do you think is gonna win the World cup what's your opinion of it over all?

Cartman: AHA! You mean soccer! Please that's a beaner's game!

Criss: This takes place by at least 1/4th of the population dumb ass!

Cartman: I would say Brazil but that bitch showed me Brazilian's are a bunch of useless bitches. I think maybe Argentina. I don't like the whole damn thing.America always loses and some beaner country wins!

Criss: No comment! Oh and some people who pity you wanted to give you more compliments than you got. Minecraftmaniacs said you're funny hilarious and can make her laugh... She's done. *laughing*

Kyle: Isn't funny hilarious and having the ability to make her laugh the exact same thing?

Criss: Basically.

Stan: So she just said you're funny in a complex hard way.

Kenny: Huh.. Hard...

Criss: Kenneth!

Kenny: Keep calling me that and I'll call you your full name!

Criss: God jeez don't get butt hurt. OK let's introduce a guest.

*Random girl walks in*

Kenny: Wow! You're cute! *coughs* I mean hi I'm Kenny. *shakes her hand*

Random girl: I'm Naomi. I heard you like 5 Seconds of Summer. What's your favorite song?

Kenny: Probably 'She looks so perfect' Nice rythym. Not so much the music video. The focusation on butts is perfect though! And the stripping! The whole album 'she looks Perfect' Is awesome!

Naomi: *squealing* Oh my god! I can't believe it's true!

Cartman: At least she's not a beaner, and if she is she's nice and white.

Naomi: Sorry Kenny I can't talk anymore... I need to kick some ass first, wait here. *faces Cartman.

Naomi: *throws textbooks at Cartman's head then tackles him* You racist piece of shit! How dare you call us beaners!

Criss: I think I'm gonna enjoy your company.

Kyle: Seriously I have to separate every fucking person who tries to kick Cartman's ass?

Criss: No one's asking you to it's just cuz you want to.

Kenny: *coughing* Secret lovers! *Cough*

Kyle: *separates them* Stay over there away from Cartman, don't worry he won't fight back he's a pussy.

Kenny: *walking over to Naomi* Is she the girl who I'm gonna kiss? I thought the audience would be brutal and force me to kiss Cartman but I can live with this *holding her hand*

*Craig walks in* 

Craig: Hey I forgot was it today or tomorrow that I had to come in to answer questions?

Cartman: Be careful Craig! We have a new hippie who supports beaners and wants to be as poor as Kenny!

Craig: Huh? *grins at Naomi* Hey. *smoothly*