Ships,Crazy Dare, Butters, Food,Make Out, and Siblings

I feel like I did some of these questions before but whatever. XD I got so confused. So this book is coming to an end so ask question now or forever hold your recess pieces.

AFD

Criss: *sigh* I really hate this. *crossing arms*

Matt: *laying elbow on her head* Just for the first question and until Hood shows up.

Cartman: Damn it beaner why are your thousands of siblings here!

Karly: *glare*

Stan: So Criss, questions?

Criss: Uh yeah right... from Servine289 tacos or burritos? She chooses Tacos. I do too.

Cartman: HAHAHA! That's beaner food!

Chris: Shut it cracker.

Stan: I like taquitos. But I guess tacos are better than burritos.

Kyle: Yeah definitely.

Cartman: Eh! You two are just saying that cuz you know I like burritos.

Karly: Phew, is that why you fart so much fat ass? *towards Stan* Up top!

Stan: *high fives awkwardly*

Kenny: *sneakily walks in.*

Criss: From torahwashburn Cartman remember when you sung kyle's mom is a bitch?

Kyle: Oh no....

Cartman: Ha, fuck yeah, I'd sing it now!

Kyle: Don't you dare Cartman!

Matt: Hey hood, private talk alright?

Kenny: Ah shit they saw the Anacanda video? You know it was just a joke...

Karly: *grabbing his left arm dragging him out of the room* Not what this is about

Chris: *Grabbing his right arm dragging him out of the room* Yeah it's just a small chat about the direction this series is going.

Criss: Huh... Well moving on! Come on in Butters!

*Butters walks in* Oh boy what is Kenny doing?

Kyle: Oh! I see why they ship it!

Criss: Comment from Alex_hayashi she says and I quote. "Yay! Butters is single! Oh gawd did I just say that out loud" and blushes.

Stan: Wow I never knew someone would like Butters.

Butters: Oh geez.... *blushing* Thanks but I think I'd get grounded if I brought home another girlfriend I met over the internet again...

Meanwhile****

Kenny: *thrown to the floor* Shit what the fuck? I said it was a joke!

Chris: You know we're always watching this ask the South Park gang videos right?

Kenny: What you want an autograph?

Matt: *sighing* Look it's just... No more fucking around with Crissy okay, kid. 

Kenny: Wait what? I mean she's the one who started this.

Chris: You don't get it... She's not comfortable with the whole touching thing and if it happens she'll go totally off the rails. Bipolar status totally different person. 

Karly: All you assholes are the same it's kind of annoying. Flirting with a girl and then just leading her on. Like all the fucking rest. It's the only way she protects herself to become someone  else.