Dare time finally, and it's for Cartman!, Gender bender

Criss: Okay, Dare time finally!

Kenny: It's for me right?

Kyle: Oh God, I hope it's not for me.

Stan: Just say the dare already!

Criss: *snickering* It's for Cartman. Lily Dowson wants you to dress as a *bursts out laughing* Sexy ass girl and ask out one of the girls at our school! Ha ha.

Kyle: So she's saying you're not sexy.

Kenny: Or never were to begin with.

Cartman: Eh!

Criss: This'll be fun!

Criss P.O.V

The guys and me did Cartman's hair and thankfully I was allowed to pick his wardrobe. I decided not to make Cartman's dare total hell by picking out a nice baby blue cocktail dress to his ankles, so he wouldn't have to shave. His hair was combed back as he usually did when he was trying to get out of trouble with his mom or the principal. I decided not to put a wig on especially since it probably wouldn't stay on his head. Cartman stood tall in front of us.

Kyle: Okay fat boy now it's asking time.

Cartman: Yeah right! You're lucky I'm even dressed how I am. I'd never ask any trashy whore in our school out. The only one I'd ask is Criss!

Stan&Kyle: *staring blankly*

Criss: Aww flattering!

Cartman: Don't get started beaner I only said that cuz you're almost the exact same thing as a guy.

Stan: So you're saying you'd ask out a guy?

Cartman: Fuck no!

Kyle: Yeah that's pretty much what you said...

Criss: Come on it's dare time! Okay bring in our guest!

Stan: *getting up from chair shocked* Wendy??? What are you doing here?

Cartman: Fuck, the devil herself.

Criss: Ah don't act like that Cartman, she was your first kiss after all.

Wendy: Hi guy’s what’s going on?

Cartman: God dammit Criss, how do you know about that!

Criss: Ha! I just got you to admit it. Plus I did spy on for like five years. I know everything. *tilts head creepily* Everything...

Kyle & Stan: Creepy.

Kenny:  So you have seen my dick! Cool.

Wendy: Um, what am I doing here? And why are all the walls white? And why aren’t there windows?

Criss: Darling, darling, too many questions never enough time. Gobble gobble! Too much!

Wendy: *sweat-drops* And why the hell is Cartman in a dress???

Kyle: Now or never fatass.

Cartman: Shut up you fucking Jew! I’m gonna do it just give me a sec...

Stan: Tick tock, it’s been like two!

Wendy: What’s going on? Are you guys making fun of me?

Criss: Wendy it’s only fair that I tell you this now. The following presentation contains graphic material that may be too mature for some viewers, viewer’s discretion is advised.

Kenny: *Shoves Cartman towards Wendy*

Stan: I don’t like where this is going... *whistles, looking away.*