Craig's killer?, Mean Girls, Guest

Okay a bungle of bananas, I mean thanks for Ghost_Wing for letting me use her character. I accept them as long as you guys have something for me to do with them.Don't get mad/offended if I shoot down your idea/character. I also might add/change stuff. Thanks my fweakies!

AFD(Criss)

Criss: Shit, shit, shit, fuck!

Cartman: *head buried in hands*

Kyle: What's wrong now?

Criss: Our special guest is late! Holy, fuck, how the hell is this happening?

Kyle: Don't you have other questions you can ask.

Kenny: Yeah maybe some for me? *flexes "biceps"*

Stan: Why did I agree to do this?

Cartman: *silent* *face buried in hands*

Criss: At least Craig is here.

Craig: *flipping off Criss*

Criss: Why is it I who gets flipped off?

Craig: Because I would flip off the fucking person who keeps asking so many damn questions but I can't find them so I'll just flip you off. For now.

Criss: *rolls eyes* Whatever I've had worst happen to me. Okay question for you Craig. -Apocalypse- wants to know how you'd react if they were to hit you with a frying pan then flipped you off?

Craig: I'd hunt you down and murder you.

Kyle: That's morbid.

Craig: Actually no, Take that back.

Criss:*sighs of relief*

Craig: I would hunt you down, strangle you until you're one second to death then let you free, flip you off then, shoot you in the head. Of course I'll need a little help.

Criss: Craig! You can't threaten our readers! They'll stop commenting.

Craig: You rather me get brain damage! Than get fucking comments. Fuck you, you little bitch. *flips her off*

Criss: Honestly yes.

Craig: *flips her off and storms off*

Criss: Okay another question. *is uneasy* Okay abbey_vella wants to know if you were to be one of the mean girls who would you be: Regina, Gretchen,Karen, or Cady?

Cartman: I can't do this today guys...

Everyone: What?

Kenny: Well I'll answer for Cartman than. *impersenating Cartman* I wouldn't want to be any skanky hoe! *imitating Criss in a girly voice* But Cartman you have to answer fat ass! *imitating Cartman* Fine! I'd be Regina, if I'm gonna be a bitch then I'm gonna be the leader and the skankiest of them all!

Criss: And here I thought you didn't watch the movie...

Kenny: I was curious! I'd be Cady I'm not too important in most things anyway...

Stan: Isn't she like one of the main characters though?

Kyle: Yeah but she's not really in their clique. I haven't seen it but I guess I'll be Karen?

Stan: Is Janis an option? I like her better than the actual mean girls.

Criss: Sorry, no!

Stan: Fine then I guess I'll pick Gretchen at least she doesn't get hit by a bus.

Criss: Okay I can't take it anymore I'm gonna go find our guest. *gets up* *door opens*

Kyle: *gets up* Crap I'm getting out of here before all the drama.