Another Yaoi dare,Country and rock and roll, Cartman's Kiss

OK next chapter I'll have a special guest. I loved writing these dares it was hilarious. So keep the questions coming fweaks. My sister finally being active on Wattpad my side account is on hold because I'm rewriting everything. Follow her @Rongodice. And if you don't mind some of my friends started their own ask the SP gang. I'll put the links in a comment thanks a lot if you help them out. Thanks for reading fweakies!

AFD

Criss: masha_0404 says I'm a little bit country I'm a little bit rock and roll how do you feel about that?

Stan: Didn't our parents have a huge dispute about that?

Kyle: Oh, yeah and your dad sang with the rest of our lame parents.

Kenny: I hate that phrase with all my heart.

Criss: Why?

Kenny: For once I didn't have power my douchebag of a dad forbid me from hanging out with the guys what do you expect I was pissed off!

Stan: Most embarrassing phrase ever.

Everyone (except Kenny and Criss): Yeah.

Criss: bubbleluver2001 asks cartman if you HAD to choose someone to kiss in the group who would it be

Cartman: AHAHA! No way in hell I'd kiss any of the guys! That'd be totally gay!

Criss: Well you have to pick somebody.

Cartman: Not Stan since he's kissed hippie Wendy. Not Kahl, I hate him... Maybe Kenny.

Kenny: Woohoo! Kenric!

Criss: Kenny you take this things too lightly.

Kenny: It's called YOLO

Criss: That's a bunch of BS coming from you.

Kenny: *sticking tongue out*

Criss: OK now dare from the same person kiss 'em fat ass.

Cartman: Wait what the hell no I change my mind!\

Criss: Then who are you gonna kiss them?

Cartman: Do you count as in our group?

Criss: No, apparently I only stalk you I'm not really in you circle.

Cartman: Did I say that I didn't mean it! *mutters* Bitch.

Kenny: *sprays freshener in his mouth* Bring it on!

Criss: You're gonna puke aren't you Kenny?

Stan: How do you take these things so calmly?

Kenny: Because it give me an excuse to kiss Criss right after!

Criss: No, no, no, and No! I brought pepper spray I'm prepared!

Kenny: Besides a lot of the girls on the internet will spasm if I do this not to mention hate Criss.

Criss: Fuck you Kenny.

Kenny: Love ya too sweetheart.

Kyle: Oh I see why they ship it!

Kenny: Yeah, hate means love in the yaoi world

Criss: I'm not a fucking guy!

Cartman: You act like one.

Criss: Just go kiss Kenny before I kick your ass into Hell Pass hospital.

Criss P.O.V

Kenny sprayed mouth spray into his mouth three more times and forced into Cartman's about twenty times. Then Kenny stuffed about fifty mints in his mouth. I rolled my eyes waiting for one of them to make the first move. Cartman sat down crossing his arms shaking his head a billion times. He didn't want to do it. The two of them where on seats across the room from each other. Meanwhile Kenny was taunting him calling him a chicken.