Fight for Kenny, Confession

Big thanks to CorruptedKenny for letting me use her O.C Shiny

Criss: *sighing*

Kenny: Hey Criss... *snickering* Hey Criss *poking her* Hey Criss *poking* *snickering*

Criss: WHAT!

Stan: Woah look you made her mad....

Kenny: *laughing* I was gonna crack a joke about what doesn't kiss and tell but you talked...

Kyle: Any questions?

Cartman: *eating cheesy poofs* Damn it you guys are lame! HAHAHA! Good thing I brought these to entertain myself.

Criss: Sorry I'm not a bimbo, blondie.

Kenny: Who said I wanted a bimbo?

Stan: Hey here's a question what happened to mechastreisand?

*Screaming from outside*

Kyle: What's that?

*girl comes running in*

Girl: *huffing for breath* There's a giant-*mouth open in awe staring at Kenny*

Kenny: *dull look* *looks to girl then to Criss smirks* Hey. What's your name?

Girl: Shiny. Kenny right? *smiles*

Criss: You're really doing this? Right now?

Shiny: What? *grabbing Kenny's hand* I mean I've always liked Kenny he's so... Mysterious not to mention cute.

Criss: *rolling eyes* Whatever

Kenny: *staring at Shiny* You have nice hair... *touching it*

Shiny: *Blushing*

Cartman: LAME!

Stan: So we're just letting mechastreisand terrorize the city?

Shiny: That was Barbara Streisand? How?

Everyone: Don't ask.

Kenny: Hey guys mind bringing some sodas or something I mean seriously we're always answering questions and we never have anything to drink.

Criss: You gonna buy them poor kid!

Shiny: *annoyed* That's another thing... I mean seriously don't let her annoy you cutie I mean being poor doesn't define you it doesn't mean anything! Neither does being perverted.

Kenny:*muttering* There's a reason I'm perverted.

Criss: I don't think I like your tone Shiny!

Cartman: Wait... Is this what I think it is... YES CAT FIGHT! Cat Fight! Chick fight! Ten bucks on the non beaner!

Kyle: *laughing* For Kenny? Fine five bucks on Shiny then.

Criss: WHAT? You too Kyle? I can totally kick ass!

Shiny: You're picking a fight! Right now!

Criss: No! I... I... just...

Cartman: EH! Shut up beaner there's gonna be a fight!

Kenny: Hey wait... I uh...

CARTMAN: CAT FIGHT!

Stan: Wow, this better be fun.

Criss: Wait is this really happening?

Shiny: You started it!

Criss:What? How? *gets slapped across the face*

Cartman: Kick beaner's ass, bitch!

Shiny: You're next if you call me that fat ass!

Criss: *growling* I don't want to fight but...

Shiny: You will because you can't take that Kenny likes me huh?

Criss: *tugging her black hoodie down over her face*This was a hypothetical before you slapped me like a bit-

Shiny: *punches her*

Criss: *grabs her beanie off and falls to the ground* *groans in pain* Ow.

Stan: Should we help-

Shiny: *trying to hide*

Kyle: Dude, are those....

Kenny: Cat ears?

Shiny: *holding tears*

Cartman: *bursting into laughter* *goes behind her grabs her laughs louder* Look! Tail too!

Shiny: *bursting into tears running out of the room*

Kenny: SHIT! Fat ass why don't you have a filter! *following her*

Criss: Shit, I should go apologize.

Kyle: *grabbing her* No dude you're gonna make it worse.

Criss: *tearing up* Yeah I always do. So the Kenny boat is sailing away so much for that.

Meanwhile.

Shiny: *seeing Kenny* Great you and your girlfriend gonna take turns calling me a freak?

Kenny: Criss and I aren't dating. Christ, besides I don't bully people that's Cartman's stick.

Shiny: I don't even know why I'm here I just really wanted to meet all you guys...

Kenny: *smiling* Really we mean that much to you people? Well you got to meet us didn't you... *facing her red in the face*

Shiny: *blushing* *turning to him* Yeah... I guess...

Kenny: *kissing her*

Shiny: *dreamingly* Wow...

Kenny: *smirking* Yeah but...

Shiny: You like her, don't you?

Kenny: Who, Criss? I mean... I don't know, when I'm around her I'm less... Perverted, it's weird. I don't look at her as just some sex object...

Shiny: So you like her?

Kenny: *blushing* No... we've been friends since we were nine.She moved when we turned ten and she hasnt changed too much. ...

Shiny: So you like her?

Kenny: *frustrated* I can't tell her because I think I might be... *whispering quickly* Bi... I can't have her.... The guys thinking I'm weird. 

Kenny: Besides I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings I'm a natural player... I can't bare to see her sad you don't know how bad I want to beat her abusive siblings.

Shiny: *smirking matter o factly* So you like her.

Kenny:*frustrated screaming* Fine! You know what! Yeah I like Criss! Let the whole world know it! I like Criss fucking Rodriguez I don't give a shit anymore!

Criss:*At the door mouth dropped*

Kenny:*looking at Shiny's smug face sighs and cringes* She's right behind me isn't she... 

Shiny: *nodding*

Kenny: *facing Criss* You heard everything didn't you....

Criss: You... Might be bi? *awkward silence*

Kenny: Aw shit.. I'm just figuring things out alright.. I do lo-

Criss:*cutting him off* I have to go!*runs off*