Craig, Cartman's stalker,Would you Rather

Warning: You will get offended if you like 1D so don't read if you're gonna leave hate comments. You've been warned and I will delete your comment.

AFD

Criss: Okay ChrimaThomas wants to know why you guys think Craig flips people off.

Cartman: Cause he's a dick! That's why!

Stan: He thinks he's better than everybody that's why.

Kenny: It's just how he grew up.

Kyle: Yeah I think it's just because his whole family does it.

Criss: I guess there has to be an explanation and that's a good one. Kids usually do copy their parents. Okay so next part of the question is for Craig himself.

Craig: *enters steaming mad* *flipping off the guys*

Cartman: Eh! Don't flip me off you black asshole!

Criss: Okay Craig next part of the question is, why do you actually flip people off?

Craig: I don't flip everyone off. If I do it's because they suck ass and they're trying to be better than me. That's impossible! They deserve it, and I'm not the only one who thinks so.

Criss: Uh... Okay thank you, Craig...

Criss: Okay Cartman, Lily Dowson wants you to know she's got an update on Candy you know the only girl on earth who likes you. She's exactly like you but just not a fat ass.

Cartman: I'm not a fat ass!

Criss: So in other words you're perfect for her right?

Cartman: NO! There's a lot more to looks then just being fat. What if she's totally ugly! Gross!

Kenny: Maybe you're just gay.

Cartman: Shut up Kenny!

Kyle: Well you did have Butter's dick in your mouth.

Cartman: Yeah! And who's the one who sucked my balls?

Kyle: I didn't actually do it you just imagined it.

Stan: Why did you want him to suck your balls anyway shouldn't that be gross to you since you're not gay?

Cartman: Everyone just shut up!

*awkward silence as Cartman tries to calm down*

Criss: Okay moving on! Pixiemax has a would you rather question. Would you rather listen to the same annoying country song over and over again if you do it you get an unlimited supply of  your favorite thing ever, OR watch the entire One Direction movie surrounded by a bunch of annoying ten year old Directioners three hundred times , and if you can stand this you get any three wishes you want but you can't wish for more wishes.

Cartman: Watch the damn movie. I want three wishes!

Criss: So you are gay?

Cartman:Shut up beaner! I only said that because I'm gonna watch it with my eyes but glue my ears shut.

Kyle: Listen to the same song. I don't mind country.

Cartman: That's because you don't have any rhthym.

Kyle: At least I won't be watching the gay guys who are in One Direction.

Stan: I'd rather listen to the music I don't want to be surrounded by lame girls who love One Direction! Wendy will kill me!

Kenny: If the audience is gonna be mostly girls I'll watch the movie. I'll just cover my ears. I don't mind.

Criss: I actually like country! Yay I get three wishes.

Everyone(except Criss): *looking dully at her*