Duel, Hitler memes, Marjorine and Butters ship? Girl for a day

So thanks to Ghost_Wing for letting me use her O.C Lana belongs to her.

Criss: Hey guys question for everyone from Antcru4821do you ship Marjorine and Butters if they were different people?

Kenny: No I like Bunny better...

Stan: Won't that be an awkward relationship?

Cartman: Who the fuck is  Marjorine?

Kyle: Do you mean when we dressed up Butters as a girl and faked his death.

Stan: Oh yeah so we could get the future telling device right?

Criss: You guys were stupid then too. *sigh* things don't change in South Park do they.

Cartman; EH! The only stupid one here is you beaner and Kenny cuz he's poor!

Kenny: Fuck off Cartman! But I do like being in the same category as Criss!

Criss: That would mean we would both be in the female category making us both girls...

Kenny: Wooh! Lesbian action!

Kyle: Don't make us gag dude.

Criss: Speaking of being a girl for a day MadisonNadine wants to know Kenny if you had to be a girl for one day what would you do from the time you woke up to the time you go to bed?

Kenny: *thinking* I'd go to the club give a guy a blow... JUST ONCE! Find out what the girl of my dream likes in a guy if she didn't know it was me, uh kiss Butters just to make the internet explode masturbate do my hair and makeup and go to bed after killing myself because I'm sure it would all just be a terrible dream.

Criss: Didn't you say you liked Kenric?

Cartman: Damn it SHUT UP BEANER!

Stan: Who'd you blow?

Kyle: Wait you like someone? I thought you were the single's man guy.

Kenny: Kenric kind of died, Bunny for the win! 

Stan: Still don't know how you're cool with this shipping stuff.

Criss: Next question! Er... Dare from Ghost_Wing. For Kyle: I dare you to look up "Hitler Memes" on google images. Will jew be mad? Cause I will nazi that coming

Cartman: *bursting into laughter* AHAHAHA! You guys! Do you see the Jew's face! I hate to say it but that bitch got him good AHAHAHAHA!

Kyle: SHUT UP CARTMAN!!!

Criss: Come on it's a dare Kyle

Kyle: Why'd I agree to do this thing.

Criss: Because you love me in a platonic way that you can't describe. Oh and if you don't I'll tell your mom who really "stole" her car, when you guys went to the amusement park.

Kyle: *goes towards the computer* *reads a little bites lip... Begins to shake the computer* Who the hell did this!

Criss: *repressing a laugh*

Kyle: Six Jews walk into a bar- No I was joking it was a gas chamber... DON'T BELITTLE MY PEOPLE! ASSHOLES! *punches the computer.*

Stan: Woah dude.

Cartman: *bursting into laughter* I did nazi that coming Jew boy! HAHAAHAHA!

Kyle: GODDAMN IT SHUT UP!

Criss: So next is an update from Ghost_Wing

A Letter from Iyla Martin:

Dear Gang,

Ignore Ebony's letter. The poison is grape juice. Our uncle couldn't get us real poison. But the bombs are real so you should probably get that check out.... Also Lana says hi...

From Iyla Martin

Everyone: HI LANA!

Criss: So let's bring in our guest! 

Craig: *flipping everyone off* Sup

*Girl walks in with a plastic axe glares at Craig and points at him* Craig Tucker I challenge you to a duel!

Craig: Not this shit again... Alright but prepare to be defeated *smirks*

Lana: *shakes head* Try to duel with me Alfred you must be phsyco, I'll bring back Jaws and take a bite of ya lifeboat!

Craig: Are you shitting me right now?

Lana: *pointing axe at him* I'm always so on top of my game I always get the vertigo my jet's in the terminal waiting for me to murder ya

Craig: *sighs pushing her axe aside* Bring it, I've heard worse 

Lana: *smacking him with her plastic axe* Now brace yourself as I reveal my brilliance I'm the master of suspense so intense  no offense to Hitchcock once he presents my skills enormous orchastrate brilliant performance you're more horrible than Meghan Fox's acting in Transformers c'mon!

Craig: *sighs* This is going nowhere *lies on the floor acting  dead.*

Lana: *puts leg on his stomach* Thou has been slayed!