Pete, 7minutes in Heaven w/ Bebe,Nicole, Red, and Wendy

Sorry for not updating. I feel really bad. I don't have many questions so that means less updates. I'm off hiatus so ask away!Okay I feel like this is going to be crazy long. SO I am going to cut it into four chapters since I don't have many questions. Remember to ask questions. Let's keep this book ALIVE!

AFD

Criss: Fuck do I hate that KARIN!

Cartman: I didn't even notice you were gone all you beaners look the same to me.

Kyle: Why what she do?

Kenny: I don't know Criss she was pretty hot.

Criss: You think anything that doesn't have something dangling between their legs is hot.

Stan: Do we have anymore questions?

Criss: And Kyle I hate her because she touched my shit! She invaded our session and now she's staying over. Like Karly wasn't enough. Stan we have one dare and one question. Questions have been lacking so if there's time I'll ask my own. *devious grin*

Kyle: So what's the question.

Criss: Not for you!

Kenny: Me?

*Pete walks in*

Pete: I can't believe I'm here again.

Criss: So Pete do you have a girl friend?

Stan: Are you the one asking?

Criss: No torahwashburn is asking.

Pete: *flipping hair* No, see ya. *leaves room*

Kyle: He likes the goth girl

Stan: Probably

Kenny: I was thinking the big nosed guy liked her.

Criss: Ship it.

Cartman: You guys are stupid.

Criss: At least I'm not afraid of some stupid girls.

Cartman: You're exaggerating none of us were ever afraid of those she-devils!

Criss: *ignoring* The dare is from Anitaeraser. She says to play seven minutes in heaven with Wendy, Nicole, Bebe, and Red.

Stan: *blushed red* Wendy...

Cartman: HAHAHA! No way. I hate Bebe that jack bitch can go die in hell. Wendy's a stupid hippi and Red is more like a prop.

Kenny: *red daydreaming* Woah....

Criss: Do I want to know?

Kenny: Well three pretty girls one tiny closet.... What if they you know...

Stan: WHAT!

Kenny: *motioning humping* Get it on! Woah would I pay money to see that.

Criss: *sigh* I'll never know what I saw in that pathetic pervert.

Stan: IS NO ONE GONNA MENTION HOW WENDY AND I ARE STILL DATING!

Wendy: Don't worry Stan I'd never cheat on you. *grinning*

Kyle: Criss it's no wonder Karin was able to take over you never lock that damn door.

Wendy: *pouting* So you don't want me here Kyle?

Cartman: God knows I don't.

Red: Well how 'bout me?

Criss: I don't want you here if that makes you feel better.